chapter 71-75

Chapter 71
17h20 next to the house
- you're finally here, at last. said the blonde pussycat.
Everybody had worked their way towards the small place by the strength of their abilities but we were all tired
-look like threatening you to prevent you from getting food didn't work.
- about more than two hours, my ass complained Sero
- it was by our standards.siad the black haired one.
- Honestly I though you'd take more time than that. You destroyed my mud creature easily and fast. You're good guys... Mostly you six...(she pointed at me, Jenī Todoroki,Midorya, Iida and Bakugou.) Is it because of the experience you gained? Said the blonde. I'm so happy of what you did, can't wait to see how much you'll have grown in three years.
Midorya then talked to the kid that just stood there and has been given a punch to the nuts. Ouch.
-enough talking, go take your packages in the bus. Once you'll have deposed, go feed yourselves in the refectory. After this go take a bath and sleep a bit, serious things will start tomorrow, so, go fast. Said Aizawa.
As we were eating everybody was chit chatting but nobody complained about the quality of the food.
After that we went to the bath and Mineta is still trying to hear and see what the girls are saying behind a 5meters high fence and everybody told him he should not do that. So he tried to climb the wall but was stopped by the kid, I think I heard his name being Kota or something like that.
So the girls congratulated him and he looked seeing them naked. The shock made him fall down the barrier, only for Deku to catch him. As he seemed unconscious, he brought him inside, not forgetting to put a towel on himself.

The next day 5:30
-hello everybody. Today is a strong exercise of reinforcement. The goal of this trip is to improve your quirks. This is a preparation to confront your next missions on the terrain and the agressions of the ennemies. Prepare your heart and your spirit. Now that it's said, Bakugou try to throw this.
-it's the ball of the first physical test...
-your record was 705.2... it was in the entrance exam.
Ok a progression test, let's see how he does.
- hop and GO DIE!! Bakugou shouted
- 709.6 meter
- !!?
- in three months, you mostly trained your spirit and your experience. Now it's time to progress on a physical point of view. As you guessed, your quirks progressed just a bit... So from now on, we're gonna focus on it. I'm gonna push you far from your limits... So try to survive...

Chapter 72
We...were...training...too...much. ok let's think clearer. We're training since we were up so now it must be close to 12:00. I am currently transporting a two tons boulder on my back with my armor while at the same time creating hands that are punching a mountain. It's tiresome. I look over to my right and see Jenī continuously shooting missiles at the sky while transforming her legs into diverses contraptions. It's annoying that we have to work like madmen, but hey, if we have to, we will. It seems class b as arrived at the training camp, well let's look at them training while we're doing it.
16h00
- as I said yesterday, we're not gonna cook for you anymore. said the blonde one
- if you are hungry then move your ass and prepare the curry yourselves!! Said the green haired one
- yes...lady... Everybody said
- hahahaha haha, everybody seem so tired!!! This isn't an excuse to neglige what you're gonna do.
- she's right... In time of crisis, giving food is primordial... So let's prepare the best prepare the best curry of all time. Said iida
And then everybody helped to prepare it. Jenny, Bakugou and Todoroki were starting the fires while me and octopus were bringing curry thanks to our multiple hands.
We ate and it was bad but for the situation it was a 5stars meal!

Chapter 73
It's night time and everybody is sleeping.
And now it time to train again. Damn, time is moving fast.
And now we were preparing the food.
Ok, now it's time for the courage test.
We are in front of the entrance of the test, I chose to stay with Jenī because she has more courage than me. And what's with all this fog in the forest, itns weird

Chapter 74
So we just received the order to go back to the house because villains are attacking...but we are cornered by them right now so we'll have to fight a bit
-don't fight said pixiebob go away to the house
Alrighty then let's go away. As we were going away we ran across the gaz and what's this feeling ...
Chapter 75
Jenī's pov
He simply fell so I analyzed the gaz, Its poison is non-lethal but soporific. He's gonna be okay. So I took him and flew towards the house. As I noticed the fight going on at the front, I opened the back door, went inside and put him there and couldn't do much more. I mean orders were strict and if we acted it wouldn't be without concequences and above all else, I had to protect him. So I stayed inside.

It was gam3r200 have a nice day