Pain

2 months later:

today is the last day of school and I'm super excited. one I'm excited cause summer starts tomorrow, and two i get to see my baby next week. i have a surprise for Princeton, hes going to freak.i got him a puppy. your probably thinking what happened between me and that micaila chick. well i got nothing big but dentition for a week. but ever since that day people have been treated me different, but in a good way. i final had confidence. everything is starting to look good for me. only thing that bothers me is that no one knows I'm dating Princeton,when i say no one i mean the press, keisha and Walter said its not a good idea for the fans to know that Princeton is dating because mindless behavior might lose some fans, which i thought was crazy. but anyway, when i got home from school i went upstairs to watch e news.i love to watch celebrity drama, and sometimes mindless behavior is on but luckily for only good reasons.As it started something caught my eye, it was Princeton kissing another girl in a park. the lady said "Princeton in love"in love , he's suppose to be in love with me not that blond chick on tv. i felt tears run down my face. how can he do this to me. after all we been through. i decided to text him cause my voice sounds scratchy from crying.

Text Convo:

Kay: heyy

Prince: heyy babe Wat's up

Kay:nuthin anything going on with you

Prince: no everything is fine here 

Kay: good to here that....do u have to tell me something Jacob that is important 

(that was hard to text the tears just kept rolling down)

Prince: no is everything ok

i cant believe what i just read he is lying to me, my heart is truly broken

Kay: u know what i cant do this anymore if your going to lie to me ,how do u go and cheat on me i would of never thought you would do that

it was a while till he respond,instead i got a phone call from a blocked number.i didnt care if my voice sounded werid from crying, which by the way are coming down way harder now then before.

Kay:hel-lo (sniff)

???: hello Kay

Kay: i dont want to talk to leave me alone prince

Prince: i just want to explain

Kay:you hurt me really bad,i was happy that i was going to see you next week considering i haven't seen you for 2 MONTHS(i had to raise my voice cause i was getting mad,i could feel my face turning red)the only thing i don't understand is why you would lie about, its all over the fucking TV. i was going to find out soon anyway and you know i hate liars the most, so why break my heart.

Prince:i didnt mean to i didnt want to tell you through a text message i wanted to tell you face to face.

at that moment the puppy i bought for Princeton ran in my room and started barking, he was so adorable,i couldn't help but smile.

Prince: what was that

Kay:it was suppose to be your surprise gift but i guess since were takening a break i think I'm going to keep him instead.

Prince: were taking a break,you didnt even let me explain

Kay: what do you expect,even if you explain i still would want to go on break cause right now i cant be around you

i was about to hang up but then i heard Princeton say

Princeton: no matter what i will always love you and never stop

Kay: i love you too(i felt tears start to run down my face again) bye(sniff)