Finally my escape

The mindless behavior concert is in one week, me and Kaitlyn are so excited. we have been planning what we were going to wear for almost a month now. I think this is what i need to get away from my crazy life. my mom and dad fighting is out of control. there trowing things and my dad stays out late. Basically Me, Ashley and Mark can do anything we want because they don't even pay attention to us. that's how its so easy to drink in my house all i have to say is I'm drinking water when I'm really drinking vodka. billy beatings are horrible too, but you want to hear the crazy thing about it is i gotten used to it. its like i just don't even care anymore. the worst thing he did to me was break my wrist. it really hurts that no one is close to knowing what billy does to me. the only person that actually really cares about me is Kaitlyn and she started to figure out whats going on with me and billy. I've been sleeping over at her house for about a week now because i cant face my parents and especially billy.

1 week later:

This is it I'm going to see mindless behavior live at concert. i cant believe this is happening to me.

Kaitlyn: are you excited!!!

Kay: hell yes!!!

Then the music started and they came out they were so amazing but for the whole show i was staring at Princeton and sometimes i would catch him looking at me but that's was only because i was in the front row. they got off stage and touch some fans hands. lucky for me my hand got touch by Princeton and Kaitlyn got touch my roc royal. it was the best night ever. It was time for us to go but i didn't want to.

Kay: go without me i will catch up with you i just need to clear my mind 

Kaitlyn: ok call me if anything

Kay: alright bye (i hug Kaitlyn)

Everyone left but i was still here. i didn't want to go back to my horrible life i wanted to dream and be happy. (at that point i started to cry). i sat down on the stairs and started crying more. my life is really fucked up i thought to myself. but then i felt the urge to look up and then that's when i saw him.

Kay: i knew you would come (i said smiling) 

Princeton: how did you know (as he sat right by me)

Kay: because I've been waiting for this day....for someone to help me and i knew that person was you.

Princeton: wow but what do i need to help you with.

at first i was hesitate to show him my bruises and scares but for some reason i felt like i could trust him. then i took off my sweater and showed it to him. he was speechless. he ran his fingers up and down my arm like he could almost feel the pain i felt.

Kay: my name is kayden but people call me kay......i have a boyfriend name billy and every time i do something wrong.....i get hurt. its gotten so bad that a couple of weeks ago he broke my wrist.

Princeton: Kay have you told anyone about this. 

Kay: i cant that's the thing he treated me and if i break up with him he said..(i started crying again) that he's going to kill me.

Princeton (he hugged me) its ok......do you have anywhere to stay that's safe.

Kay: no my parents are always fighting so i stay with by my best friends house but I'm scared that billy would find me there.

Princeton: you know what you can stay at my hotel with me until i figure out what i can do.

Kay: really you would do that

Princeton: yes

Kay: thank you thank you (i hug Princeton really tight).

i text Kaitlyn about me not coming to house tonight i will see her in the morning.

Princeton grabbed my hand and brought me backstage. he went to go to tell Keisha that I'm spending the night. i told him to promise not to tell anyone about my situation yet. he said yes he promises. at that moment i knew i could trust Princeton.