The beginning of a horriable relationship (part 2)

Billy and i have been going out for a month now. and i must say I've been so happy. my parents don't know billy yet which is crazy cause i only talk about him 24/7. when ever i mention his name they are like they don't know anybody name billy. its understandable though cause lately they only argue. i caught my mom in jason's room the other day crying. because of that i started feeling sad again. billy caught on to this and asked me what was wrong. i told him the whole thing about me being depressed. when i told him he hugged me for what seemed like forever. At that moment i felt like i can trust billy with anything and he will always be there to protect me.

One of Billy's friends were throwing a party that Saturday so he invited me. At first i didn't know if i wanted to go cause there was going to be alcohol there. But billy convinced me so i said i will go.

Billy: i will pick you up at 8

Kay: k......i will see you later bye (i kiss billy on lips, right when i was about to pull away he decided to kiss me more and this end up being a make out session.) baby i have to go Kaitlyn is waiting for me.

Billy: ok bye but you know you want to stay here with me.

Kay: i do but i have to go.....see you later (walks away feeling Billy's eyes watch her) its not cute to stare!

Billy: who said i was starring (laughing)

Kaitlyn: hey what took you so long

Kay: billy (laughing)

As soon as they got in kaitlyn's car girls talkin bout comes on.

Kay: turn it up this my favorite song

Kaitlyn: yea i know you only told me about hundred times. (laughing)

Swagga on a hundred thousand million and beyond 

I see you talking to ya friends looking at me in the coner of ya eye 

You know I would rather be with you no one would matter 

Cause I I hear you talking and I know what you like 

I'll take off my shades show you my eyes 

I can see right through you girl I know you aint shy 

Girl put in work over time 

See I got you talking I know yall girls be talking 

Kay: man what i would do just to touch Princeton

Kaitlyn: yea but roc royal all day. he is too sexy.

Kay:(laughing)

Kaitlyn: o my god i forgot to tell you the big news

Kay: what is it !!!

Kaitlyn: I GOT US MINDLESS BEHAVIOR TICKETS!!!!

Kay: O MY GOD STOP LYING!!!!

Kaitlyn: no i'm so serious.......but the concert is in April

Kay: damn that's 4 months away.

Kaitlyn: i know i won them on the radio there FRONT ROW ALSO!!!

Kay: you are the best best friend i could ever have.

Kaitlyn: aw i love you

Kay: i love you too!

Saturday

Text convo:

Billy: im outside

Kay: ok I'm coming now.

When i went downstairs i shouted to my mom and dad

Kay: I'M LEAVING

No one answered (o well)

I got in the car and billy was speechless.

Kay: what happen......is there something wrong with the way i look. (looking really concern)

Billy: no you look so beautiful. 

Kay: (i was wearing a pink and black strapless dress with pink flats and my hair was out)

When we got to the party I'm not going to lie it was great and everyone was pretty cool. After about an hour of dancing with billy i was tried but i didn't want to stop. Billy on the other hand did so he went and sat down. i decided to look around to see who wanted to dance. Then i saw this girl and boy over to side. i went to go talk to them.

Kay: hi I'm Kayden but people call me Kay....whats your guys names (screaming over the loud music)

Girl: im brittany and this is my friend rayquan.

Rayquan: Nice to meet you

Kay: you too and you too Brittany....you guys want to dance.

Brittany: sure!!!

Me, Brittany and Rayquan all went to dance.  after about 10 minutes Brittany went to get a drink so it was just me and rayquan dancing. That's when i felt a tug on my arm. I turned around and saw that it was billy.

Kay:ill be right back (i said to rayquan)

Rayquan: ok

Billy: (pulled me outside so i can hear him better)

Kay: ow can you loosen your grip on my arm it kinda hurt.

Billy: like this (his eyes were very black and cold)

Kay: stop billy your really hurt-

Before i could get another word out billy punched me. it was the worst feeling ever. I immediately start crying and hold my face.

Kay: WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT!!

Billy: I don't like you dancing with other guys understand.

Kay: what are you saying right now your not my dad!

He slapped me again at that point i wanted to go home.

Kay: take me home now!

There was so much tension in the car. When we pulled up in front of my house billy kissed me and said that he will text me later. he acted like nothing happened. So i said nothing and left the car (I was mad as hell). I had to sneak into the house cause it was 1:00am. My parents would kill me if they knew i was out late and saw i had a black eye. Why would billy do that to me i don't get it i thought he loved me. and i thought i loved him but after tonight i dont even what to see his face again.