Love overcomes fear

today is the day Princeton gets released from the hospital. I'm so excited. i visited him every single day.prince makes me feel special. every time i see him i just want to jump on him and hug him tight. where trowing a surprise party for him. were trowing it for him at my new house. my mom wasn't kidding about moving.i had to help so i couldn't get prince from the hospital. when i told him he sounded a little sad and mad, but once he sees what i did hes going to be so happy. ray ray and roc went to go him.

Text convo:

Ray: the hawk is on the move

Kay: u stupid..do u guys have prince yet????

Ray: yea start hiding we will be there in 5 min

Kay: kk

End Convo

Kay: ok everyone places

and like that everybody was hiding. i turned off the light and hid behind the door so i could kiss and hug prince. the door opened and i turned on the lights and everyone yelled

WELCOME HOME!!!!

Princeton was so shocked he looked at everybody and smiled ,but then he saw me, he came up to me and gave me a passionate kiss. I'm not the person that likes to show off pda but i couldn't resist. i missed him to much to pass this up.

Prince: there's more where that came from(he whispers in my ear)

i start giggling like crazy and everyone is just staring at us. it was pretty funny to me and prince cause we started laughing.

After the party Princeton got to stay over. when i got out the shower, Princeton was already sleeping (well that's what i thought). as I'm about to take off my towel Princeton wakes up.

Kay: oh my god Princeton i thought you were sleeping

Prince: maybe i was, i cant believe you would of got naked right in front of me

Kay: i wouldn't, i thought you were sleeping (i garbed my clothes and went in the bathroom to change)

i came out in a sexy nightgown. Princeton eyes went wide, and he started smiling.

Kay: you like

Prince: i love, i love you

Kay: aw i love you too

i climbed on top of him and we were making out. it was getting hot and heavy. i took off Princeton's shirt and all he was left in was his boxers. i really wanted to do it with him, but then i remembered my mom was right next door and she trusted us. i guess Princeton also new what i was thinking because he stopped to.

Prince: i want our first time to be special but for right now we can still cuddle

Kay: your right ( i kissed him and then we fell asleep)

Princeton's Pov:

when i woke up Kay wasn't there. then the door opened and kay was holding breakfast for me. that's what i love about her shes so caring and she always go out her way to make the people around her happy.

Kay: good morning sleepy head

Prince: good morning beautiful ( i was trying to get up to help her but she didn't want me to)

Kay: no prince i got it you doctor said for you to be on bed rest so I'm following order

Prince: ok ok, so what you cook for me baby

Kay: i cooked pancakes, eggs bacon and sausage for "us".( she put extra emphases on us)

Prince: oh i thought this was all for me

Kay: you crazy boy i got to eat to

i started laughing, we ate it together and the food really tasted good, wow Kay could really cook.

Prince: so what are we doing today babe

Kay: i don't know yet, but the boys said there coming over to chill with you.

Prince: ok