Getting Worst

i wanted to break up with billy as soon as he punched me. But something about him didn't want me to break up. The next day after the party i got so many text messages from billy saying he was sorry, he will never do it again, please forgive him. i text back lets talk.....meet me in the park. 

I got to the park and i saw billy on the swings. i remember that was the same spot we had our first kiss. i looked at billy and it seemed as if he was crying because his eyes were red and puffy. Looking at him made me not want to break up...... i actually felt sad and sorry as if i did something wrong.

Kay: hey (i said it quietly)

Billy: hey

Kay: About last night......i was thinking for a long time about what to say...... i had made up my mind to break up with you because i never wanted to feel that pain again...not just the pain from my face but from my heart...(i started to cry)But then i see you here sitting on the swings in the very same spot were we had our first kiss and now your eyes are red and puffy and it got me thinking again...... what I'm trying to say is i forgive and i love you

Wow i cant believe i just said that i said the 3 special words first. Billy was speechless. he was looking down when i was talking to him. then he finally looked up at me and i saw that he was also crying.

Billy: I love you too and I promise never to hurt you again 

1 week later:

Billy and I were going to have dinner tonight. I had to go to my therapist today after school. So that means I was going to be late for dinner. I decided not to tell billy. 

When I got to the office i was nervous telling Dr.William about billy hitting me.

Kay: hi Dr.William 

Dr.William: Hello Kayden so how is everything. it's been a week since I saw you 

Kay: everything is ok 

Dr.William: just ok what happen 

Kay: Dr.William what we talk about it only stays between us no one will know right. 

Dr.William: yes that is true I want you to be able to trust me

Kay: ok well you know Ive been dating my boyfriend billy 

Dr.William: yes 

Kay: well we went to a party last weekend and billy caught me dancing with another guy.....and then he hit me 

Dr.William: he hit you 

Kay: yea but it wasn't his fault I was the one dancing with the boy 

Dr.William: Kay he had no right to lay a hand on you. are you still with him 

Kay: yes ( I said quietly ) 

Dr.William: you need to leave that relationship 

Kay: he promised he isn't going to hit me again 

Dr.William: that's what they always say you need to leave him 

Kay:I know but billy is different..... I can't just leave him I love him 

Dr.William: Kay I just don't th- 

I had to cut Dr.William off I couldn't hear any more 

Kay: I think that's time I will see you next week bye. 

I ran out of the office and drove home. I had to meet billy at 7... I just got home and it 6:30. i got dress as fast as i can. but it wasn't fast enough i got to the restaurant at 7:30. I see billy sitting at the table and he looks angry. He's eyes are dark and cold just like the other night. I start getting scared.

Kay: I'm really sorry I'm late.... But i can explain I was at my ther- 

Billy: I don't care we're you where when I tell you to be here at 7 you better hope your here at 7...... I'm not even hunger anymore let's go.( he was mad....i was scared that he might hurt me again)

Kay: I think I'm going to stay here I'm pretty hunger

Billy: NO lets go. (Now everybody was looking at us) 

Kay: ok just calm down (I said quietly so we won't me a scene)  

I got up and we walked outside. That's when he slapped me really hard....my lip was bleeding I could taste the blood.i ran as fast as I could but it was no use he caught me. He dragged me back to his car and started beating me. He yelled at me saying "if you ever think about leaving me i might have to kill you and if you tell anyone the beatings are just going to get worst for you". When he was done I had bruises all over my legs and arms. I couldn't process what had just happen I was so stupid I should've listen to Dr.William they always do it again even when they say there not.

2 weeks later:  

People would ask me about my bruises and I would have to come up with lame excuses like I fell down the stairs or I trip so billy won't get in trouble. Speaking of billy he's getting worst. He finds little things I do just so he can hit me. Like yesterday he didn't like what I was wearing so he pinched my leg and the other day I forgot to text him back and when I saw him later that day he kicked me in the leg. Usual he would hurt me in places people couldn't see. My depression came back and it really bad. I've been drinking now to escape the world I live in. When I drink I feel so much better. I try to drink before my appointments with Dr.William. I do this because when I drink I'm happy and she won't think anything is wrong and it actually works. She tells me to only come to her office every other week.