The beginning of a horriable relationship (part 1)

i never really thought of dating after Jason death come to the think of it i never even dated before his death.yea sure i liked guys but i never really LIKED guys. Sadly Kaitlyn didn't have the same history class as me. So i search the room for a empty seat. I only see one in the back of the room next to this guy......he's really cute but I'm not thinking of that right now just focus on my school work and you will be fine i thought to myself.

Kay: focus,focus,focus(whispering)

Cute boy: are you ok

Kay:(shit he heard me) yea.....just was thinking

Cute boy: what you thinking about

Kay: nothing......I'm Kayden but people call me Kay and you are

Cute boy:I'm billy nice to meet you Kay (shakes Kay's hand)

Kay: (he just shook my hand he feels so soft i couldn't help but blush. whenever i blush i get nervous)

Billy:(i just saw Kay blush i guess she likes me a little if i make her so nervous already)

Kay: so billy what you doing tonight ( why did i just say that i need to think before i speak)

Billy:i don't know might just stay home and watch some TV

Kay: ooh.....ok (i must say i was a little disappointed he said that)

Billy: (i noticed Kay mood changed when i said i was staying home tonight) well maybe we can go to the park and talk if you want.

Kay: i would like that

After class Kay and billy exchange numbers

Billy: i will text you later (gives Kay a hug, he knew she was smiling really hard) 

Kay: (billy just hugged me omg I'm going to explode) 

Billy: bye 

Kay: bye (walks away slowly)

Later that day at lunch I told Kaitlyn what happen even she was excited that I'm starting to have feelings again. I had to wait after school for my sister and brother. I swear they are like the slowest people ever. They finally come to the car. I don't even question them on why they took so long.

Ashley: so how was your day Kay  

Kay: it was actually pretty great ash thanks for asking (I put on a fake smile cause ash does ask me stupid questions as if she was my mother) 

Mark: mine was ok i meet some new people today. 

Kay: o yea I forgot mark this was your first day of high school 

Mark: yea I'm actually like it here. 

Ashley: well that's good cause sometimes going into a new school can be scary  

Mark and Kay: yes mommy (they start laughing)  

Ashley: ok whatever you guys could laugh all you want

We pull in the drive way and hear yelling. We walk in the house slowly and quietly. 

Mom: JUST LEAVE IT I WILL GET  

Dad: NO U NEVER LET ME DO ANYTHING.......I JUST WANT TO HELP!

As were walking through the living room trying not to make noise so we won't be notice I end up banging my foot on the end table. Then mom and dad turned around and saw us there watching them.

Ash: is everything ok? 

Mom: just fine honey, can you guys go to your rooms. 

Kay: mom can I go to the park later.