Hope

I can't remember what happened When I was in the hospital.I was knocked out for hours. I woke up and saw my parents, for once they weren't fighting. They haven't told about the divorce there selves yet.

Mom: oh sweetie your awake 

Kay: yea mom how long have I been asleep 

Mom: you've been sleeping for 3 days 

that is way longer than what i thought

Kay: really wow 

Dad: it's because all the drugs they gave you when you had your surgeries 

Kay: well what are you guys are doing here 

Mom: can't we see our daughter, we haven't seen you for 2 weeks 

Kay: So now you guys realize I was gone for 2 weeks this is unbelievable, did you also noticed I was being abused or that I would cry my self to sleep because I missed Jason I bet you didn't see that( I started to cry) because your to busy arguing about stupid shit! 

Dad: Kay you would not talk to me and your mother like that 

Kay: like what dad cause I'm fucking tired of y'all shit, just get a fucking divorce already cause me, mark and Ashley are hoping you do.  

Mom: well your wish came true we are getting a divorce( she started crying) 

Kay: I just want to ask one question when did you guys fall out of love 

Dad: after the death of your brother 

Kay: well I'm sorry, I'm just mad that now when I needed you guys for a whole year now is when you see what I'm been going through I guess I just wanted my mommy and daddy( and then I started to cry again an that's when they hugged me)

That's what I needed my parents and they final saw that. I'm not happy there getting a divorce I'm actually pretty devastated. After about an hour of talking, I found out that my dad is moving out and we are going to visit him every weekend. also my mom wants us to look for a new house because she wanted to start fresh and I couldn't blame her. Then I just remember Princeton. I needed to go thank him and tell him I love him.

Kay: mom did the police tell you who saved me 

Mom: yea your best friend Kaitlyn and a boy named..... What was it... Oh yes Jacob  

Kay: that's Princeton, do you know where he is  

Dad: he's in room 341 I had talked to him before I came to your room.  

Kay: why did you go to his room  

Dad: to thank him for saving my daughter of course 

Mom: he really is a good boy when you were asleep, beside me and your father he would come and hold your hand and whisper something in your ear..... One day I came in your room and I heard what he was saying... He said he promise never to leave your side and he loves you. 

Kay: really ( I started tearing up that was so sweet) I have to go see him 

Dad: are you strong enough to go there yourself 

Kay: I think so

I got up and went to Princeton's room. I saw him on his bed he was so beautiful. he sat on his bed unaware that i was standing in the door way watching him. then finally he looked up and saw me. i ran over to him and hugged him not to tight cause remember he got shot. i was hugging him and crying all at the same time, but so was he.

Kay: i love you with all my heart and thank you for saving me

Prince: i love you too and i made a promise never to leave and to always keep you safe

i kissed Princeton. every time i kiss him it feels like I'm kissing him for the first time. we laid in each others arm for what seemed like forever.