Nightmare

As i turn around i see him...billy. my face expression could tell you i was scared. i looked at Princeton. he just had a confused look on his face. i closed my eyes to see if i was dreaming....but  no i wasn't. this was actually happening. i mouth to prince "this is billy" (so billy wouldn't know i told anyone about him). He says nothing and all you see is anger flash over his eyes.

Billy: so you don't talk to me for weeks and i see you here in the park with another guy.

i didn't want to cause a scene

Kay: go wait for me over there if anything happens i know you are going to be there to save me (i whisper to prince)

Prince: ok (he kisses my quick then he did what he was told)

Kay: billy sit down...i know this is hard for you but i don't love you anymore and i want to break up with you.

Billy: what did you just say...i thought i just heard you say you want to break up with me (he laughs)

Kay: yes i do

Billy: didn't i tell you what would happen if you break up with me. Come on where leaving.

Kay: no I'm not leaving with you

I get up and try to walk away then i feel something pull me down. i look for Princeton but i don't see him. then i start panicking. HELP i yelled as loud as i could. Then billy covers my mouth. I pass out from him holding my mouth so tight.

Prince Pov:

I went to go get Roc and Kaitlyn just in case i needed them. When i finally get them and we walk back to the bench where Kay was sitting. My mouth dropped she was gone. we looked everywhere for her but we couldn't find her, all we found was her cell phone.

Prince: this is all my fault, i told her i would be there for her no matter what.(i start to cry) she could be in real trouble

Kaitlyn: Its not your fault prince we are going to find her.

Kaitlyn took Kay phone and called billy.

Billy: finally you guys call, just a few more minutes and Kay i would of killed Kay.

Kaitlyn: listen billy you better let Kay go or where going to call the police.

billy: i don't think that's a good idea

Kaitlyn: and why not

Billy: because if you do that I'm going to first rape Kay then kill her by shooting her in the head.

Kaitlyn: let me talk to Kay right now

Kay:hello (she sounded like she was crying)

Kaitlyn: don't worry we are going to make sure he does nothing to you

Kay: Kaitlyn I'm really scared, can you tell Princeton that he broke my heart today i wanted him to be there for me but he wasn't (she starts crying again)

That really broke my heart what she said. i wished right now i could hug her and tell her i love her and everything was going to be ok (before i knew it i was crying)

Prince: I'm sorry! (still crying, i yelled but no one answered)

Kaitlyn: what do we have to do to get Kay back billy.

Billy: i want, lets see.....8 million dollars.

Kaitlyn: ok done, where are you so we can give you the money.

Billy: the warehouse on 68th street.

Kaitlyn: Kay we love you where on our way just hang in there ( Kaitlyn started crying and roc came and hugged her)

Kay: i love you too Kaitlyn.

Kaitlyn hang up the phone.

Roc: so whats the plan.

Kaitlyn: i don't care what that nigga say were calling the cops. Then me and Princeton are going to go in and only give him a portion of the money but were going to make it look like 8 million. then hes going to give us Kay then we will call the cops in and arrest that bitch.

  Prince: do you think she meant what she said about being heart broken

Kaitlyn: i don't know prince, you did really mess up

Prince: yea but i was trying to get you guys in case something happens

Kaitlyn: yea but you could of call us or even text us and we would of have been here as soon as possible. now look something happened.

Prince: your right i wish i could change everything and make it better.....now lets hurry up and go get Kay.