How they help

Mindless behavior had a huge role in my life. After my brother died, what got me through those tough days beside the support of my family and my best friend Kaitlyn was mindless behavior music and Princeton:). Every time i saw he face either on TV, in a magazine, or on the computer i couldn't help but smile and that says alot cause i barely smiled after the accident. Princeton is truly a good person and really caring. I wish one day i could meet him, but i can only dream.

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock.RING! RING! RING! ughh the first day of school. I haven't really talk to anyone about my brother's death only Kaitlyn. i walk down stairs to see breakfast was ready but i wasn't hungry so i grab a apple and waited for Ashley and mark (my brother and sister) to come to the car. They finally get in the car.

Kayden: what took you guys so long were going to be late

Ashley: calm down Kay we were eating

Mark: you should try it sometime( mark said that low so she couldn't hear him)

Kay: mark i heard you and can you please leave me alone about that you know why i do the things i do.

Ashley: anyway (trying to break the silence in the car) lets get a move on we don't want to be late for our first day do we.

No one said anything.

When I got to school i ran out of the car cause i don't want to be around mark he gets me so angry its like he likes seeing me mad. As i walk through the doors of east side high school i immediately see Kaitlyn.Thank god. she always knows what to do to calm me down.When i walk up to Kaitlyn i see shes wearing white shorts with a yellow top that says smile and cute floral sandals. Kaitlyn and i are usually mistaken as sisters cause she has long black curly hair and brown eyes and i have long black straight hair and brown eyes.

Kay: i want to punch him

Kaitlyn: Who

Kay:Mark you know what he said in the car i should try eating more like i give a fuck about your opinion(really mad)

Kaitlyn:Calm down Kay I know what would make you feel better you want to sing a llittle bit of mindless behavior

Kay:yea

That's what calms me down believe it or not singing, music is my life but especially if i sing mindless behavior you better know i will be chill for the rest of the day.

I don't know what it s but  

(I love you, I love you, I love you)  

I don't know what you do but  

(I love you, I love you, I love you)  

I don't know what it is but  

(I love you, I love you, I love you)  

I don't what you do but  

(I love you)  

Ohhh baby

Kay: Thanks girl you always know how to make me feel better.

Not to brag or anything but me and kaitlyn arr really good singers. Ever since i told Kaitlyn about me being diagnosed with depression she always knows how to cheer me up if that means singing with me in the hallway where everyone is watching you.

Kaitlyn:No problem you know i always have your back so what classes you got

Kay:(Looking at her and Kaitlyn paper) same as you by the looks of it

Kaitlyn: (the bell rang) lets go we have class

Kay: k

i know this chapter was pretty short but this was mainly about what Kay thinks of mindless behavior and how they help her:)