Not scared anymore

Princeton took me into his room he told me go take a shower and he would lend me some clothes of his. when i got out the shower i put on Princeton big t shirt. then i walked out the room and everyone was sitting on the couch. they all looked at me with a shocked expression on there faces. Princeton came up to me.

Kay: why is everyone looking at me like that ( i whisper to him)

Princeton: because Kay your bruises

I looked down and i forgot all about the bruises on my leg. i was so embarrassed. the bruises were apart of me that it felt like i didn't even have them. i guess that's why i didn't notice them when i was getting dress. i ran back in the room and Princeton came in after me.

Kay: they probably think I'm a freak

Princeton: no they don't maybe you will feel better if you told them why you have those bruises 

Kay: why so they can judge me

Princeton: trust me there not going to judge you there going to try to help you.

Kay: ok fine but do you have sweatpants i can put on cause i don't want them to stare

Princeton: yea i do

he handed me the sweats and then we walked in the living room.

Kay: hi everybody my name is Kayden but everybody calls me Kay.....the reason why i am staying with you guys tonight because I'm hiding from someone ( i looked at Princeton and he motion his hands to tell me to go on. i took a deep breath) I'm hiding from my boyfriend billy, earlier when i walked in and you guys saw my bruises it was all because of him.

i was an emotional wreck i started crying because i was replaying what billy told me about killing me if i broke up with him but i continued.

Kay: he threaten me.....i was scared i didn't want to stay home......my parents are always fighting.....when i was at the concert i basically had no where to go yea i was staying at my friend's house but billy might find me there and god knows what he will do to me. overall my life is pretty fucked up. this is just a little bit you know there are even more crazier things going on in my life.

Roc Royal: what else is going on that is worst then what you are telling us

Kay: well last year i was in a car accident and my 10 year old brother.....(my eyes got wetter) died and because of that i was diagnosed with depression my therapist gave me pills to take but i didn't want to instead.....( i said this low cause i was ashamed to say it) i drank liquor.

Princeton came up to me and hugged me. i cried into his chest then everyone got up and hugged me i actually felt like i apart of a family. i spelt in Princeton room. since i knew Kaitlyn really wanted to meet roc royal i was going to surprise her and invite her over.

Kaitlyn: im outside are you sure this is the right address you gave me its a hotel.

Kay: yea I'm sure just go to the first desk and tell them your looking for me and they will send you up to my room.

Kaitlyn: ok what ever you say.

i told everyone to hide. then we heard a knock at the door.i opened it

Kaitlyn: what did you do last night!

Kay: o nothing, come out boys.

When kaitlyn saw mindless behavior she was so shocked. then she hugged me. 

Kaitlyn:i love i love i love (then she kissed my check.)

Kay: i love you too

she went and hugged roc royal i could tell that they didn't want to end that hug.

Kay: i have to you something

Kaitlyn: whats wrong

Kay: can we go in the other room so i can tell you

Kaitlyn: your really scaring me

Me and Kaitlyn went in the room and i told her everything. We both started crying. that's when we heard the door open and Princeton and roc came in and hug us. 

Princeton: he's never going to hurt you again. i will protect you.