The love of my life

2 months has pass and me and prince are still together and its been the best months of my life. but sadly it has to come to a end because tomorrow prince goes back on tour for another 2 months.

Kay: do you have to go babe (as i walk up to him and hug him from behind)

Prince: you know i have no choice (he turns around and kisses me)

Kay: i know I'm really going to miss you

Prince:I'm going to miss you too, I'm going to call and text you every day right before you wake up and right before you go to sleep, i promise.

Kay: promise ( leans in for another kiss)

Prince: promise (kisses her)

me and Princeton never got to do "it", we were close so many times but something would come up. for the last night that we are going to be together prince is taking me somewhere but hes not telling me. he says its a surprise. but i always tell prince i hate surprises. he tells me this one I'm going to love.

right now me and prince are in a car driving to a mysterious place. i say mysterious because I'm blind folded and cant see anything. i feel the car stop and then Princeton yells

Prince: were here!!!

when i got out of the car i was blown away, we were on top of a building and in the middle of the roof was a dinner table with rose petals. the view was amazing you could see the whole city of los angles. i ran and hugged Princeton, he is absolutely the best boy friend ever. we sat and ate dinner. when we were finish Princeton took out a guitar.

Kay: i didnt know you played guitar

Prince: i learned when i was on bed rest

Kay: really i never saw you

Prince: cause i wanted it to be a secret, i wrote a song for you

Kay: really (i blushed hard)

prince: its called thinking about you (A/N yes its thinking about you by frank ocean but imagine that prince wrote it instead)

A tornado flew around my room before you came

Excuse the mess it made, it usually doesn't rain

In Southern California, much like Arizona

My eyes don't shed tears, but, boy, they bawl

When I'm thinkin' 'bout you

(Ooh, no, no, no)

I've been thinkin' 'bout you

(You know, know, know)

I've been thinkin' 'bout you

Do you think about me still?

Do ya, do ya?

Or do you not think so far ahead? (Ahead)

'Cause I been thinkin' 'bout forever (Oooh, oooh)

Or do you not think so far ahead? (Ahead)

'Cause I been thinkin' 'bout forever (Oooh, oooh)

Yes, of course

I remember, how could I forget?

How you feel?

And though you were my first time

A new feel

It won't ever get old, not in my soul

Not in my spirit, keep it alive

We'll go down this road

'Til it turns from color to black and white

Or do you not think so far ahead? (Ahead)

'Cause I been thinkin' 'bout forever (Oooh, oooh)

Or do you not think so far ahead? (Ahead)

'Cause I been thinkin' 'bout forever (Oooh, oooh)

i was crying that was beautiful what he sang.

Kay: i love you so much (i hugged prince)

Prince: i love you too

i told him it was my turn to surprise him. i drove back, but not back to home to a hotel. i blind folded prince and lead him to our suite. i laid him on the bed still blind folded. while i changed in the bathroom into something sexy. i climbed on prince and i took off the blind fold. he face was priceless when he saw me. and this was the night me and Princeton made love. it was perfect.