Can't live without you

Princeton left 2 weeks ago. its been so hard for me but life goes on.he calls everyday and every night. i feel like were so much closer than before, he means the world to me i cant imagine life without him and i know he feels the same way. there going on tour for 2 months. the messed up thing about it is i wont see him for 2 months, but that means we have the whole summer together.i went back to school after being away for a month and a half, its been terrible. i have to catch up on my work or I'm going to be behind. not only that but people been giving me looks and talking behind my back. and its really getting annoying. especially this girl name micalia.with her its worst she laughs at my bruises. most of them healed but i still have some pretty bad ones. at least i have my bestie Kaitlyn. at the end of the day she always got my back and i always have hers. 

I'm getting ready for another day of horrible school. I'm wearing gray jeans with a blue love pink sweatshirt with blue uggs. today i felt lazy so i decided to wear comfortable clothes. my sister and brother are waiting for me in the car.

Ashley: well look who were waiting for now

Mark: yea

Kay: I'm sorry i was eating breakfast

Mark: that is exactly what we used to do, its funny how the table has change

Ashley: yea

Ashley starts the car and they drive to school. when Kay gets in school like always everyone is looking at her, but she ignores them. and in prefect timing prince just text her.

Text Convo:

Prince: good morning beautiful, remember keep your head held high and don't let them bring you down, i love and hope you have a great day. (i told prince everything that's been happening to me in school and every morning he sends me texts like this which always boast my confidence)

Kay: thanks hope u have a good day 2 babe love you and talk 2 u later<3

Prince:<3

End Convo

i see Kaitlyn with a sour face on and decided to go sit with her.

Kay: hey girlie

Kaitlyn: hey why are you so happy this shitty morning

Kay: cause...

Kaitlyn: let me guess prince just text you

Kay:yep (smiling really hard)

Kaitlyn: well ro- (before she could finish her sentence her phone started buzzing, roc just text her and her whole face lite up)

Kay: what were you going to say

Kaitlyn: nothing anymore

Kay; your too funny.......do u notice the way micalia has been looking at me, usually i would brush it off but now its really starting to annoy me, i mean like what did i ever do to her for her to be giving me looks like that. (i started getting mad, you could tell cause my face was turning red)

Kaitlyn: calm down Kay don't let that bitch get to you come on lets sing some of number one girl.

Kay: ok

We're starting out with three. Don't worry 'bout a thing. We gon' take it down to two. Now it's just me and you. You could be my number one girl. That's right. Be my number one, be my number, be my number one 

Kaitlyn: did you ever tell Princeton that you sing

Kay: come to think of it no, I'm probably going to tell him as a surprise.

i hug Kaitlyn and then we go to class. (skipping to lunch) I'm walking to me and kaitlyn usual table at lunch. we sit, but i couldn't help but see micalia and her friends laughing at me and pointing.

Kay: I'm tired of there shit Kaitlyn ( before Kaitlyn could stop me i go over to there table, and my whole face was red)

Kay: what the fuck is your problem, did i ever do anything to you for you to torture me everyday.

Micalia: i don't like, point, period,blank

Kay: WELL TELL ME WHY, EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT MY SHIT LIFE (now i was loud and everyone was staring) IS IT BECAUSE I WAS BEING ABUSED BY MY EX-BOYFRIEND OR MAYBE BECAUSE OF MY BROTHER DEATH  I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH DEPRESSION.

Micalia: No ITS BECAUSE YOU HAVE PRINCETON

Kay: OH SO THIS SHIT IS ALL BECAUSE OF PRINCETON, WELL SORRY BUT HE'S MINE AND YOU NEED TO GET OVER IT.

that's when micalia slapped me , she should'nt have of never done that, i glanced at Kaitlyn because she knows what happens when i get into fights with girls. i smile

Kay: BITCH YOU DON'T KNOW WHO YOUR FUCKING WITH.

i sucker punch micalia in her face , push her against the table, kick her and do that over and over till school security came and broke it up. everyone was looking at me like what the fuck just happened. when the security took me they took all my stuff away from me. all i wanted was my cell phone to call Princeton.

Kay: PLEASE CAN I GET ME CELL PHONE, ITS REALLY IMPORTANT

finally the damn security lady gave me my cellphone. i quickly dial he's number

Phone convo:

Princeton: hello

Kay: hello Princeton

Prince: hey babe whats up

Kay: prince i really fucked up, i got into a fight with a girl at my school because she was jelly i was dating you.

Prince: really, damn i want you to know that everything is going to be alright and don't worry i love you and that's all that matters (there he goes again with he's sweet talking, he always knows how to make me feel better)

Kay: what if it isn't alright ,what if i get expel

Prince: then i will come up to your school and beg them to put you back in and if that doesn't work then i will barb them with money

Kay: (laughs) thanks you always know how to make me laugh i love you, the principle is coming, i will call you later to tell you what happen

Prince: ok love you

End Convo

sorry its been so long since i last wrote but i promise im going to start writing more and making the charpters longer since they have been really short. love u guys #spreadthepeace