Chapter 1: Okay, maybe he's not thirty .

~ Your POV ~

"But Mom! I'm fifteen!" I yelled as we stand in the living room .

"It will only be for a couple of weeks ." She assured me .

"But I don't need a babysitter, I can take care of myself!" I say harshly, looking down at my phone . It's 8:30 p.m.

"You see this, this little fit your throwing . And you wonder why your getting a babysitter ." She stated . Bitch .

I stared at my phone screen, scrolling through my instagram notifications .

"Your dad's upstairs packing ." I hear my mom sigh as she walks into the kitchen .

I walk into my bedroom, slamming the door behind me . I'm an only-child . Why would they want to leave me at home with a babysitter, so they go on a summer vacation? It's stupid really .

I walk over to my dresser and pick out some clothes . I get a black spaghetti-strap tank-top and some black shorts . Then I take a quick shower .

I throw the clothes on and walked out of my room . I check my phone as I shut the door . It's 9:10 p.m.

"He should be here in about ten minutes ." I hear my dad say as I walk into the kitchen .

"He?!" I yell .

"Your leaving me in this house for a month with a guy! He's probably like thirty something! But you know what? When you come back and I'm raped and drowned in the pool, I won't be there to say 'I told you so'!" I scream and march out of the kitchen .

"Well then ." my mom says in shock, walking out of the kitchen as well .

I flop down on the couch, ready to get the worst summer break I'll ever have, over with .

Then I turn my head as I hear a knock at the door . My mom walks over to the door and opens it . There's a fairly tall guy standing there with bags . He had tattoos covering his arms and his lip was pierced . He had jet-black hair that covered his eyes . He might have been fifteen or sixteen at the most .

"*y/n*, this is Chandler, Chandler..." my mom says motioning towards Chandler .

"Riggs ." he says staring at me, smirking .

---------------------
Hi ! This is going to be a Chandler Riggs and Sam Elica fan-fiction . I hope you like it !