[Day 29] Back to Sleep

[Your P.OV.]

Jack laid there in a puddle of his own blood as I tried to revive him. "Jack no!!" I tried once more. "No Jack please don't die on me now!"

"Y/n.......Y/n wake up!" I heard Jack's voice. I sat up and saw Jack beside me with a worried expression on his face. My breath got steady as I snuggled into Jack's chest.

"Y/n are you okay?" Jack asked. I nodded then explained what happened in my nightmare. He hugged and kissed me once more.

"Want me to make it better?" He asked in a very seductive tone. I nodded. I got really aroused by his voice. Jack kissed my neck and pinned me to the bed. I got shiver as one of his hands went up my shirt and the other pulled my panties down. He threw my panties in a random direction and I pulled of my shirt, leaving me completely bare. He pulled his boxers, which were the only thing he had on, off and kissed me once more.

"I love you Jack." I said.

"I love you too, Y/n." He said as he pushed his cock into my hungry pussy. I moaned loud as he forced all of him in. He started thrusting at a decent speed. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my hands on his back.

"Feel free to scratch." He said with a smirk. I gently pulled my nails down his back.

"Come on, you can go harder than that." He teased as he went faster with his thrusts.

"Fuck, Jack faster." I quietly moaned.

"Louder baby girl. I want the neighbors to know my name." He teased again. He sped up again.

"Mmmm Jack!" I moaned louder for him.

"There ya go." He chuckle as he somehow sped up again. He sucked and nipped on my neck, leaving maroon hickeys. I moaned loudly as he pounded harder and faster. Not to long after that he hit my g-spot. I arched my back and my toes curled.

"RIGHT THERE!!" I moaned loudly as he hit that spot and that spot only.

"Jack I'm close." I breathed out.

"Hold it." He demanded. I wimpered.

"I can't." I breathed. He pounded me harder until he came deep inside of me. I screamed Jack's name and exploded all over his cock. He thrusted a few times then pulled out and laid beside me, catching his breath.

"I don't think I'll have anymore nightmares." I said with a chuckle as I laid my head on his chest.

"Good. I love you Y/n." He said as he kissed my head and drifted off to sleep.

447

A/n
Sorry for the short chapter. I kinda rushed it.