[Day 1] First Kiss

[Your P.O.V.]

Today's the day. I'm definitely gonna tell Jack I like him. I have to.

Mark invited a few of his friends and me over for a movie night!! I fookin' love movie nights with him and his friends it just gives me a chance to relax. I know Jack was coming over which is good because liked him and he such an amazing cuddle buddy. Yeah that's right, me and him were so close that we could cuddle and have it not be weird. I got ready with my routine and headed off in a taxi cause I'm to lazy to drive.

[Time skip to at Mark's house]

I knocked o the door and Jack answered with his goofy smile. Oh, that fookin' smile.

"Hey Y/n! You're finally here!" He said cheerfully.

"Yep! So, what movie are we watching?" I questioned. His ocean blue eyes lit up for some reason when he said,

"The new Unfriended: The Dark Web. So yeah scary movie," he joked.

"JACK IS THAT Y/N?" I heard Mark yell. I slightly giggled.

"YES MARK," I yelled back at him. Jack laughed and led me to where Mark, Bob, Wade, Ryan, and Matt were. (A/N I know Mark, Ryan and Matt kinda departed but just go with it, I don't want the guys to have girlfriends so yeah.) I sat down in the one pallet that wasn't taken. One of the others were taken by Matt and Ryan. The other was taken by Wade and Mark. Bob was by himself on the couch and using the PS4 controller to find the movie on Netflix. Then Jack came in with the popcorn and sodas.

"I gots the snacks," Jack said with a cute smile. He took some to Mark and Wade first then Matt and Ryan then Bob. Then he came over to me and sat down.

"Annnddd our's,"he said sitting down next to me. I smiled at him, he warmly smiled back. We both laid down on our stomachs' and got comfy. Then Bob started the movie.

[Time skip to after the movie because I haven't seen it but I want to]

The movie was good and not to scary, but a few jumpscares got me. I checked the time. 1:26 a.m., wow time flies. I saw that Wade and Jack we're knocked out. Bob drived Wade home and I drove Jack home. And of course Matt and Ryan left when we were.

"Bye Mark," I said giving him a hug.

"Bye Y/n," he said back and put Jack in the back seat of Jack's car. I started to drive then when we were about 5 minutes from Jack's place, I heard Jack groan.

"Where are we going?" He asked in a slight raspy voice.

"Uh...I'm taking you home. You were knocked out at Mark's so I volunteered to drive you home in your car," I explained. "We're about 3 minutes away." I told him.

"Ok, umm do you just wanna stay at my place since it's so late?" He asked.

"If it's ok with you, sure" I replied. I had stayed at his place many times so it wasn't a big deal. He mumbled a 'its good' before we pulled up at his place. We got out and he got out his keys and unlocked the door. We both flopped on the couch, took our shoes off and sat there for a second before I broke the silence. I'm gonna tell him I like him.

"Hey Jack?" I asked.

"Hmm?" He said turning his attention to me.

"Umm ok, I'mma just say it. I've really liked you for a while now and just wanted to get that off of my chest." I said. I looked down at the floor, embarrassed that I just came out and said that. He lifted my head and looked into my e/c eyes and I looked into his baby blues. He smiled and leaned in. I leaned in and closed the gap between us. Butterflies swarmed my stomach and sparks were flying everywhere. The kiss was filled with love, passion and the lightest amount of lust. I pulled away for some very needed air. My heart was beating a million miles a minute. He smiled and I did too.

"I've been waiting to do that for forever," I giggled out. He laughed and picked me up bridal style and kissed the top of my head. He walked to his room and put me on his bed. He took off his shirt and got in bed. He kissed my neck and softly said,

"I love you Y/n."

"I love you too Jack." Was the last thing heard before we drifted to sleep.

791