[Day 5] Naked Cuddles

[Your P.O.V.]

I woke up to a notification on my phone. I picked it up and saw it was from Wattpad. The notification was a new part from 'Jacksepticeye Smuts (;'. I clicked on it and started reading it. I heard a snicker and I looked back to see a half awake Jack. I felt my face turn bright red.

"What did you read to?" I asked. I was honestly hoping that he didn't get to where I was.

"I got to when 'I' said 'ride me baby girl'" he replied, trying to hold in laughs. I blushed harder and covered my faces with my hands. He pulled my hands away from my face and kissed me passionately. It didn't get to heated though. I pulled away for air. I got up and got the clothes I was gonna wear today.

"I'm gonna take a shower, okay?" I asked, he nodded. I went to the bathroom in our room and stripped. I threw my clothes in the hamper and turned on the water. When it was just right, I stepped in. The warm water trickled down my body and it was really relaxing. When I heard the curtain move, I jumped slightly. Then I knew it was Jack, I don't know why I was scared because I mean who else would it be?

"Can you help me with my back?" I asked.

"Only if you do mine." He said back. I nodded 'yes'. He spread the body wash all over my back and shoulders. I turned around and rinsed off while he washed his hair and everywhere but his back. After he was done doing that he turned around and I washed his back. He moved and rinsed off. He turned off the water. I drew back the curtain and got us towels. We dried off and I laid back I the bed, still naked but I didn't care. He laughed.

"What? Home is where clothes aren't." I said.

"Never heard that one before" he said as he laid down with me.

"Wanna watch Rick and Morty?" he asked.

"Sure" I replied. He got the remote and went to Netflix, turning on Rick and Morty. We sat there all day watching different TV shows and movies. We cuddled the entire time, even though we were still naked.

386