[Day 17] On the Floor

Continuation of the previous chapter

[Your P.O.V.]

We got home from the mall and we were playing Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare. (only C.O.D. game I could think of) We were playing Team Deathmatch with only one teammate helping either of us and his team was winning. I was so caught up in thought and didn't notice that the round ended. I've got an idea, I snickered to myself. Jack went to refill his drink so I took the opportunity to go and get the leash and collar/choker that said "Daddy's Princess". I came back and sat on the floor with the collar/choker around my neck. I turned on "Hide and Freak" by SoMo and Trey Songs because one, it's a good song and two, it's related to sex through metaphors.
[Play song]

When he came back from the kitchen he had his refilled drink in his hand and no shirt on. I could see the his muscles perfectly in the sunlight. He saw me and sat his drink down.

"What are you doing Y/n?" he asked white walking toward me.

"Come play with me." I said because I was really fucking horny. He sat in front of me and grabbed the end of the leash. I was only in a big shirt and panties. No bra, no pants. He tugged it so I was in his lap and face-to-face with him. He pulled me close and kissed me passionately. I kissed back with that same passion. He licked my bottom lip for permission to enter. I playfully denied. He grabbed my ass, which made me yelp. He slithered his tongue into my mouth through the gap in my lips. Our tongues danced together as his tongue explored every area in my mouth. He pulled away and pushed me down on the floor. I giggled.

"I love you," I said while watching his hand travel up my shirt. He pulled it off and looked at me with lust and love swarming his baby blue eyes. I moved my hand to the button on his pants and undid it. I unzipped them too. He laughed quietly and sat back with his forearms holding him up. I slowly pulled down his pants and threw them behind me. I pulled down his boxers too and his member sprang up. I grabbed his cock and kissed the tip. He pulled me by the leash and made me come face-to-face with him. I could feel his member through my panties. I felt myself get wetter. He pushed me back on the hardwood floor and began to kiss and suck at my neck. I moaned when he found my sweet spot. He abused it by sucking and nipping that one spot so hard that it left an almost black hickey. He pulled away from my neck and kissed down to my lower area. He began to kiss my panty line. He pulled them down and threw them behind him. I blushed a deep red as he looked at my dripping pussy and licked his lips. He flipped me around so I was on all fours and pulled at the leash. I arched my back and felt the tip teasing my entrance. I whimpered and I guess he heard because he slowly pushed in. I moaned as I had finally felt him inside me. He loosened his grip on the leash and my hands were back on the ground. He still had a grip on the leash and he would tug very now and then. He pounded and pounded, all I could feel was intense pleasure. I was such a moaning mess.

"Fuck, Y/n......you're....so tight,...." Jack grunted out as he let go of the leash and gripped my hips tightly. A few thrusts later Jack hit my g-spot.

"Jack....ahhh fuck....right there..." I moaned/panted out. He re-grabbed the leash and I arched my back. He now had ever better access to my g-spot. My clit began to throb as he pounded deeper and deeper into me. I couldn't help it so I started to rub my clit vigorously in a circular motion. I bit my lip, trying to muffle my moans, but failed miserably. I was enjoying every moment of his touch on my skin. He began to bite and suck my neck, leaving more love marks. I moaned loudly and moved forward but then laid on my back and pulled him close with my legs around his waist. He pulled my close with the leash and kissed me passionately while he pushed back in. I moaned into the kiss when I felt him all the way inside me. (all the way!!) He thrusted into my spot. He knew where it was since he had just found it a minute ago. I was squirming under him as he destroyed my insides. I dug my nails into the carpet.

"Fuuucck....I'm gonna cum..." I screamed in ecstasy. He grabbed my shoulders and pounded deeper into me. My legs became hello and my heart rate increased intensely. He pulled the collar/choker.

"Cum for me princess," he wispered in a husky, sexy voice that sent me over the edge. I moaned his name once more and came hard all over his throbbing cock. I almost collapsed and he thrusted around five more times and came deep inside me. Our juices spilled out of me as he pulled out. I could feel the warmth of our cum flowing down my thighs. I fell on the floor on my stomach. Jack picked me up bridal style and carried me to our shared bedroom. He laid me down and climbed into bed with me. He took off the leash and I kept the collar/choker on because honestly......I liked it. I snuggled up to his chest and I could hear his steady heartbeat.

"I love you sooooo much, Jack." I sighed as I enjoyed our embrace.

"I love you too, Y/n. Goodnight." he said before we both drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

1019