[Day 33] Gangbang

A/n
In this part Marvin, Anti, and Jack are all separate people

[Jack's P.O.V.]

Another day of collabing with Marvin and Anti. Let me just tell you, it's not fun. Anti is always causing trouble or trying to seduce Y/n. Marvin isn't that bad but when he tries a magic trick on Anti, me and Y/n have to pry them apart. That's not that hard though because Y/n usually gets Anti's attention and Marvin stops fighting with Anti. That's what has been going on for three days now.

[Anti's P.O.V.]

Y/n was looking more delicious than usual today and I just couldn't help it anymore. I grabbed my phone from my bedside table and texted Y/n, asking her to come to my room. She said to give her a minute so I waited patiently in my room for her to arrive. It was 7:28 in the morning so I was only in my boxers. Y/n walked in with a oversized hoodie on so I didn't know if she was wearing shorts.

"Sit down." I said as I patted beside me. She walked over and sat beside me.

"What did you want Anti." Y/n asked.

"I need to know something. You know how Marvin and I annoy you and Jack when we argue?" I asked. I hope this plan works.

"Yea. What about it?" She replied with a question.

"Well, Marvin, Jack and I talked and we came up with a compromise. If you gangbang with us, Marvin and I will stop arguing." I replied with a light blush on my face. She blushed madly and looked like she was thinking about it.

"Umm....well that is kinda a fantasy of mine. Why not it's a win-win situation. You and Marvin stop arguing and we all get a pleasurable time." she replied. Wow I didn't expect her to agree. I texted Marvin and Jack to tell them that she agreed.

"I just texted the guys." I told Y/n. She only nodded before starting to strip.

"Uhh....Y/n what are you doing?" I asked.

"Well if you tell me the guys wanna do a gangbang, it's gonna be right now or never sooo." she replied as she pulled her hoodie off. Just then Jack and Marvin walked in.

"Bro were you gonna fuck her without us?" Marvin asked with a slight angered tone.

"No but we're going right now or never." Y/n answered for me. Marvin and Jack looked at Y/n with hungry, lustfilled eyes after she said that.

[Your P.O.V.]

Jack and Marvin looked at me with hungry, lustfilled eyes.

"Well, are you guys gonna strip?" I asked as I unclasped my bra and threw it behind me. Jack walked toward me and connected our lips while Anti and Marvin got out of their boxers. Jack disconnected our lips and slid off my panties. Anti kissed me lustfully as Jack flicked his tongue across my clit. Anti pulled away from the kiss and Jack pulled away from my lower lips. I wimpered quietly at the loss of contact.

"Anti lay down on your back, you get Y/n's ass, Marvin you get her in front, and I get her in front after you Marvin." Jack demanded. Anti laid down on the bed and I climbed on top of him. He lined himself up and slowly pushed his member into my ass. I groaned in pain since I had never done anal.

"Jayses your ass is tight Y/n." Anti moaned. Marvin got in front of me and thrusted himself into my heated, dripping core. I moaned and relaxed more onto Anti. Since my head was laid on Anti at an angle, he had more access to my neck. Both Anti and Marvin's hands gripped my waist as they started thrusting. I moaned both of their names occasionally and they would groan and grunt mine every now and then.

I felt Anti twitch in my ass which made me tighten a little bit around both of them. They both groaned in unison and I moaned as I edged closer to my release. Anti was sucking and biting my neck while Marvin was groping my boobs. Then Marvin hit my g-spot which made me crazy.

"Marvin right there!" I moaned. Marvin hit that one spot and Anti got quicker with his thrusts. They both continued to pound me untill I felt Anti groan in my ear.

"You ready for your ass to be filled with cum?" Anti groaned in my ear. I clenched myself around them both so Anti would climax. As soon as I got that slight tightness, Anti moaned my name and shot his load into my ass. I moaned as his warm cum dripped out of my ass. Marvin was edging me closer and by the way he twitched inside me, I could tell he was close.

"Marvin put her on her hands and knees so Jack can fuck her pretty little face." Anti insisted. Marvin did just that. He flipped me onto all fours and gave my ass a little slap. I moaned as Jack positioned himself so his hard member was right in front of me. I pumped him a few times with one of my hands before taking the tip in my mouth. I swirled my tongue around the tip as Marvin hit my g-spot one more time. I moaned and came all over his cock. He groaned and shot his load deep inside me. He thrusted a few times to ride out his orgasm.

"Look who gets my pussy after all." I said with a smile toward Jack. He repositioned himself behind me as I heard the door open. Marvin and Anti were walking out. Bye guys! Sorry we're fucking in your room, Anti. Jack flipped me over so I was on my back and slowly pushed himself into me. I moaned since I was still sensitive from my climax. He started thrusting at a quick pace. I wrapped my legs around his waist and clawed at his back, sure to leave scratch marks. He moaned and groaned as I clawed his back. Then he pulled out and flipped us over so I was on top.

"Ride me baby girl." Jack demanded. I lowered my myself into him and began bouncing. I was really close but I could tell that Jack was nowhere near close so I tried to hold it back. My legs became weak and my bounces became out of rhythm. Since my bounces had for weaker, Jack started to thrust into me from below me.

"J-Jack I'm gonna cum." I moaned as my climax was coming closer.

"You won't have to hold it for long but wait until I cum in that tight pussy of yours." Jack moaned as he trusted further into me. The release I desperately wanted came closer when I felt Jack twitch inside me. Jack pushed his entire member into me and shot his load deep inside me.

"DADDY!" I moaned loud as I came all over Jack's member. I sat there for a second before collapsing on Jack.

"Hopefully they're not arguing about who gets to fuck you next." Jack breathed.

"If they argue ever again, I'm not gonna let 'em fuck me." I stated before standing up and going to the bathroom to clean myself up.

1236