{Day 28} Role Play

{Your P.O.V.}

It was Halloween, Jack was Spider-Man and I was Deadpool. (why not) We didn't go like full on cosplay though. We didn't want to spend loads on a Halloween costume. We didn't go trick or treating either, we went to Mark's Halloween party.

{Time Skip}

Jack pulled up in Mark's driveway and we got out. We walked up the porch and knocked on his door. Mark opened it with a smile on his face. He was Bonnie from Five Nights at Freddy's (because why not). He let us in and showed us where the drinks and snacks were. Tyler, Ethan, and Kathryn were there as well. (you can decide what they were all dressed up as). The party was pretty casual. Light drinking except for Mark, he didn't drink at all. Jack, I think went overboard though. He was flat out wasted.

It was around 10:40 when Jack and I left. We left because well, Jack was literally gonna pass out. Mark and I got Jack in the car and when I went to get in the driver's seat Mark slapped my ass but I didn't mind. Jack and I were probably gonna end up having a threesome with Mark anyway. I was quick to get Jack to the house because I knew that alcohol was gonna come back up soon. I swerved into our driveway and got Jack out of the car. He stumbled his way out of the car and up the stairs of the porch. I got my keys out and unlocked the door.

{Jack's P.O.V.}

When Y/n got the door open I plopped myself on the couch. Yes! Y/n bought it, she thought I was drunk.

"Hey Y/n, c'mere." I told her. I slurred my words on purpose. She walked over to me and sat on the couch.

"Yes Jack?" she asked with a gentle voice. I pulled her onto my lap and began kissing her neck. She moaned quietly and I smirked against her neck. I picked her up and she wrapped her lags around my waist and her hands around my neck. I carried her up to our shared bedroom and gently threw her on the bed. She giggled.

"What are you giggling about?" I asked her.

"You acting like you were drunk at the party." she said with her beautiful smile on her face. I locked the door and walked over to her. She pulled me close and kissed me passionately. I gently started rubbing her clit through her clothes and I heard her breath hitch. I smirked and slid my hand in her panties.

{Your P.O.V.}

Jack slid his hand in my panties and I moaned as his finger went up and down my slit. I tugged then pulled off his shirt and pushed him into the bed. I then straddled him as I slowly grinded on him. He groaned and grabbed my hips. He quickly pulled my shirt off and unclipped my bra. I lowered myself and pulled his pants and boxers off. His hardened member sprang free and I giggled as I took it in my hand. I licked his member from base to tip.

"No teasing Y/n." he groaned. I didn't hesitate to take him in my mouth and began to Bob my head. He groaned and grabbed a bundle of my hair, guiding me how he wanted. I felt his member twitch so I pulled seat and kissed him.

"You're gonna regret that Y/n." he said with a smile as he pinned me to the bed and began kissing down my neck to my chest and breasts. He sucked my left nipple harshly. I moaned and gripped his hand hard. He did the same to the other breast and kissed down my belly to where my pants started.

"We don't need these." he said as he pulled my pants and panties off. He licked his lips and looked at me with lustful eyes almost in a begging way. I nodded and he put his head in between my legs. He flicked his tongue against my clit and in result my breath became unsteady and my stomach did a few backflips. I got really close and then Jack stopped. I wimpered quietly at the loss of friction.

"Don't sorry baby girl, there's more to come. Like you." He said as he lined his cock up with my pussy. He thrusted and didn't even let me get used to his size. He just went for the release. A few thrusts after he started, he hit my g-spot. I screamed and clawed his back

"Jack right there!!" I screamed. He slammed into that one spot only and I came. His thrusts became sloppier and in less of a rhythm. I flipped us over and started bouncng on him to get him off. He groaned and gripped my hips tightly, as he pounded into me from beneath me. He pushed his cock all the way inside me and came hard. It was a big load to. I laid my head on his chest as we caught our breaths. I got up laid beside him. He wrapped his arms around around my shoulder an kissed my head.

"I love you Y/n. So much." he sighed.

"I love you too, Jack. More than out know." I said as we drifted off to sleep.

900