{Day 8} Skype Sex

{Jack's P.O.V.}

I was getting ready for the show in Atlanta. I heard a voice at the door.

"Fifteen minutes," the voice said from the other side of the door. Okay, so I'm already pretty much ready. I guess I'll Skype Y/n. I looked down. Shit I'm hard. Maybe Y/n will help. I got my laptop out and pulled up skype. I requested to video and she accepted. I saw her face and the tent in my pants grew.

"Hey Jack, I miss you," she said. She sounded so innocent and for some reason it made me harder.

{Your P.O.V.}

"I miss you too Y/n. Umm....." He rubbed his neck. "Could.....you.... umm..-strip for you?" I question. He looked up at me and nodded. I understood, I mean I'd probably ask the same thing if I was in his situation. Plus, I have been using the vibrator more since he left. I mean we were a pretty sexually active couple.

"I understand. No need to explain yourself." I said to him. He heaved a sigh of relief. I began slowly striping myself. I starred into his eyes as I did it too.

"Fuck Y/n. You gotta hurry, I only have like 12 minutes." I pulled the rest of my clothes off and he got his cock out. I put my laptop where he could see me at a perfect angle. I began to rub my clit and he groaned, watching me. I rubbed faster, moaning loudly.

"Daddy!!" I moaned out. I put two fingers in my tight hole and started pumping then in and out.

"Fuck...baby girl, get your toy and use it." He said while panting, still pumping his member. I stopped and wimpered at the loss of contact, but quickly grabbed the vibrator in my bedside table. I put it in my pussy and started thrusting it in and out of my hole.

"Y-y/n turn the v-vibration on the lowest setting." He said through gritted teeth. I turned it on the lowest setting and the vibration was good, but I wanted more.

"Can I t-turn the setting up Daddy?" I asked with pleading, innocent eyes.

"Yeah baby girl. Go for it." He said in a sexy, deep, husky voice. I turned it up to the highest setting. The vibration was so much that I could barely breath. I was shaking with pleasure. I screamed Jack's name as I came on the vibrator. I looked at the laptop to see Jack with his head back and eyes squeezed shut. His load shot up into his hand and some on his shirt. He stroked his cock slowly, riding out his high. He got a tissue and wiped himself off. He came back and sat back down in the chair he was sitting in. Then there was a voice from behind the door to the room he was in.

"Jack, you're on in two minutes" the voice said. He looked at me through his laptop and waved.

"Bye princess, just remember if you're missing Daddy's big cock, just use your vibrator. I love you," he said

"I love you too, and remember, you can Skype me anytime. The only reason I wouldn't answer is if I'm asleep. Bye Daddy, I love you." I said and smiled. I got off Skype and began reading and story on Wattpad called "Morning Wake Up Call" by naughtylilone. (A/n go check them out, they're really good at writing smut, in my opinion, but they're not active anymore sadly.) It kinda reminded me of how me and Jack we're sometimes. When I finished reading the story I checked the time and it was 10:38 so I decided to go to sleep.

674

A/n yet again sorry for the slightly late update. BTW if you didn't know what my schedule is, I update on my main book at 8:00 to 9:00 Central Time and my "side" book in the mornings when I have an idea for them.

-MJ