{Day 14} Fingering

{Your P.O.V.}

I woke up earlier than usual. It was about 7:23. Since it was so early, I decided to make breakfast for Sean and me. I decided to make bacon, pancakes, and eggs. I grabbed the ingredients needed and started making the pancakes.

It was about 7:50 when I finished the pancakes. I placed three strips of bacon in the pan and let them sit for a minute. I then felt hands on my hips. I jumped slightly because it was a little jumpscare. I turned around to see a poofy haired Jackaboy. I smiled and pecked his cheek. I turned back around and flipped the bacon.

"Babe, I'm hungry," he groaned, looking at me with pleading eyes.

"The pancakes are on the kitchen table." I replied, while still keeping my eyes on the bacon.

"But babe," he kissed my neck, "I'm want you right now, not pancakes." He said. He continued to kiss my neck from behind me. He hands started to wander as I tried to get the rest of the bacon on a plate so they wouldn't burn. As soon as I turned the stove off, Jack put his hand in my pants and panties. I gasped quietly as he slid his fingers up and down my lips. He teased my clit by circling around it.

"Jack, please," I begged.

"Please what Y/n?" He teased again, knowing very well what I wanted him to do.

"Please ravage me Jackaboy." I begged. He only chuckled and pushed one finger in me. I moaned out and grabbed the edge of the counter. He slowly started pumping his finger in and out of me. I moaned slightly louder when he added another finger. He went a quicker pace and began nipping at my ear.

"You gonna cum hard all over my fingers with your sweet juices?" He asked while nibbling my ear and adding another finger. I nodded, moaned, and arched my back. It seemed like he was pushing me up because of my back arching. My knees became weak and I almost fell but used the counter for balance. He continued to pump his three fingers fast into my pussy and I was a moaning mess. I was gasping for air too. He pumped about four more times and I came hard all over his fingers. He pulled his fingers out and sucked all of my juices off of them. I was still catching my breath when Jack said,

"Thanks for the dessert before breakfast instead of after." He said with a wink.

"You're welcome Jackaboy." I replied as I walked with him to the kitchen table. We continued on in our day and of course ended it off with another 'session'.

457