[Day 15] At Work

[Jack's P.O.V.]

I was finished with recording and I just finished the Jacksepticeye x Reader Smut Book and I had a boner because it was a smut book and I filled in the 'Y/n' with Y/n's name. It was coming to 3:00 so it was around Y/n's break time. Since I know she's been in a lot of stress lately, I packed her f/f. I got my shoes and coat on. I grabbed my keys, wallet, and phone. I walked out of the house, locking the door behind me. Since it was only a twenty minute drive, I put on my sexual songs playlist because why not, I'm already hard. I put on my playlist and started driving.

[Time Skip To Your Work]

I got to Y/n's work and told security I was giving her, her lunch. They let me through and I went to Y/n's work space.

When I got to her area, I was surprised to see her on Wattpad on her computer. I locked the door behind me because I didn't want anyone to interrupt. I walked in as quietly as possible to scare her. I was right behind her.

"BOO!"

[Your P.O.V.]

"BOO!" I jumped and turned around, to see Jack behind me. I punched his arm playfully.

"Don't scare me like that! Especially when I'm reading." I said. I was trying to keep in laughs but I couldn't help it. I laughed quietly because it was funny but it wasn't as funny to me as it was to Jack.

"I would love to scare you more, but I came here to give you your lunch." He said while still catching his breath. He handed me my lunch with a smile on his face. I opened it and saw f/f. He knows me so well. I sat my lunch down and gave Jack a hug.

"You know," I wispered, while still hugging him, "I might be hungry for something else." I said in his ear, nibbling on his earlobe. I could see the smirk on his face, even though I couldn't see his face.

"What would that be Y/n?" He asked while his hands went up and down the sides of my waist.

"You." I replied, pulling our bodies closer. He picked me up and took me to the couch in my work room. He laid me down gently on the couch and grinded his clothed member on my clothed core. I moaned lightly. Fuckin tease. He lightly kissed my neck and slowly got rougher. He found my sweet spot and I moaned his name. He realised he found my sweet spot and began sucking on that one spot creating an almost black hickey. He placed sloppy kisses down my neck and took off my work shirt. He then continued to my lacy f/c bra. His favorite one too.

He reached his hands behind my back and unhooked my bra. He threw it into the chair beside us. He began sucking and nipping lightly at my nipples. He flicked the bud and played with the other breast. I let my hands wander up his shirt and pulled it off. He kissed down to my lower belly and unbuttoned my pants. He slowly unzipped the zipper. He slid my pants off and saw my f/c lacy panties that matched my bra. He threw my pants to where my bra was. He came back up to my face and kissed me. While we kissed I unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. Our tongues fought for dominance and of course Jack won. We pulled away from the kiss and he kissed my clit through my panties. I gasped and a shiver went up my spine. He put his fingers under the elastic band and pulled my panties off.

He continued what I started with his pants and took them off. When they were off I was the tent in is boxers a lot clearer. I sat up a little more and took off his boxers for him. I bet he was listening to his sexual songs playlist in the car on his way here. He lined up with my entrance and looked at me in the eyes while pushing in. I let out a moan as he stretched me out more and more because he was HUGE and when I say HUGE I mean like fucking eleven inches. He let me adjust to his size and he adjusted to my tightness. I nodded to let him know he could move. He started thrusting at a decent pace. I wrapped my legs around his waist and tried to keep in my moans by biting my lip. He went faster, making it hard to keep in my moans. I pulled our lips closer together and kissed him passionately and lustfully. He kissed back immediately. We kissed for about five seconds untill I moaned really loud.

"RIGHT THERE" I yelled. He hit my g-spot over and over again, making me moan louder than I was before. He pounded that one spot, making my legs feel like jello. I was coming closer and closer to my climax and Jack knew it.

"SEAN!" I moaned/yelled. The knot in my stomach came undone as I came all over Jack's cock.

"Y/n." he grunted out. He thrusted about four more times then came deep inside me. He thrusted a few more times, letting us ride out our highs. He pulled out and put his boxers back on.

"Thanks for lunch," I said to him with a wink.

"You're welcome. Do you need help getting dressed and back to your computer?" he asked with a look of accomplishment on his face. I smiled and nodded. He helped me get dressed and back to my computer. He also put his clothes back on.

"I love you Jack. See you at home at eight."I said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Ok, I love you too. Bye baby." he said, walking out of my 'office'. I smiled to myself and continued working while eating the f/f Jack brought me.

[Time Skip To Tomorrow Morning]

I woke up to a text from Bf/n.

Bf/n- Hey. Heard u and Jack going at it in the office. U need 2 learn 2 b quiet.

Y/n- oh... Uh please don't tell anyone tho.

Bf/n- ok but u owe me a soundless night 2night. Ok?

Y/n- ok but jsyk we were both really horny at the time so blame emotions not me or Jack. K?

Bf/n- ok ily Y/n

Y/n- ily2 ttyl

By/n- ttyl

Wow we must've been really loud last night but then again Bf/n's office is right beside mine.

1133