[Day 23] In the Kitchen

[Jack's P.O.V.]

I was feeling a hornier than usual today. Probably because of all that Y/n x Jacksepticeye smut I read last night. I laughed at the fact that I've found her reading that kinda stuff before too. Well I have an aching boner now, like it starting to fucking hurt now. I need her NOW. I decided hey, even though she's doin' somethin', im'ma fuck her on the table. I walked to the kitchen and found Y/n on instagram, looking at imagines.

"Hey Y/n. Watcha doin'?" I asked her in a "confused" tone. She looked back and smiled.

"Reading Teamiplier imagines." she replied. I looked and sure enough, it was a Mark imagine. [pic above] Okay to be honest, I was kinda jealous. Though at the same time I wasn't because she read a Jack imagine after that. I can't take it, I need to claim her as mine. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her neck. I could see and feel goosebumps rise all over her body. I could tell she was trying to act natural because she went to Wattpad and started to read. I wonder why.

[Your P.O.V.]

Jack was kissing my neck so I decided that I'll make myself extra wet by reading some smut. I opened Wattpad and started reading. His hands started to wonder my body like in the book. He must've read a few sentences. He then took my phone out of my hand, turned it off and sat it down.

"You think you could ignore me?" he questioned as he sat me on the kitchen island.

"No..." I trailed off. I looked down and saw his erection. Then I looked back up at him with a blush covered face. "Your friend need some attention?" I asked. He pushed me closer and I could feel his cock right against, now, dripping pussy.

"Yes and you're the attention needed." He said as he kissed my neck again.

"Okay then, horny boy," I said to him as I pulled him in for a love and desire filled kiss. Our tongues weaved together as his hands slithered up my shirt. I pulled away from the kiss and pulled my shirt off. He pulled his off as well. I looked back at his staring member and bit my lip. He slowly brought his hands to his belt buckle and unbuckled it. I then unclasped my bra and let it drop to the floor. He was finished unbuckling his belt and was now completely naked. I giggled and continued the kiss we were once in. He grabbed my ass then bent me over the island. He pulled down my pants and panties, leaving my bare ass in front of him. He rubbed then slapped my ass, causing me to jolt forward slightly and become wetter.

"You want my cock inside your tight pussy?" He wispered in my ear. I wimpered and nodded. Then I felt him slide the tip over my folds. Tease. Then he slowly pushed his entire cock into me. We moaned in unison when he was fully in. He grabbed my hips and started roughly pounding into me, not letting me adjust to his size. I mean he is huge and he- My thoughts were cut off by my loud moans. You're welcome neighbors. He continued to pound away at my core, making my stomach do backflips. He grabbed my boobs and made my back arch. It was the perfect angle to hit my g-spot with every thrust. I was a moaning mess.

"J-Jack I'm gon-na cum." I said between heavy breaths. He sped up and nipped at my neck.

"Cum Y/n. Cum all over my cock." With those words I moaned loud and came hard all over his cock. I then could feel him twitching inside me. I knew he was close.

"Sean, fill my pussy to the brim with your cum." I told him and that sent him over the edge. He moaned my name as he filled me to the brim. I could feel our juices seeping out of me. He thrusted at a slow pace, riding out our orgasms. When we calmed from the crazy climaxes, he pulled out and my leg were jello.

"Hey Jack can you hand me my clothes?" I asked because I didn't wanna try to move then fall on my ass. He walked over to my clothes, grabbed them and came back over to me.

"Good to know I fucked ya senseless." He said and slapped my ass. I yelped and got dressed. He got dressed and carried me, bridal style, to the couch and turned on Rick and Morty. Before I knew it, I was drifting off to sleep and the last thing I heard was,

"I love you, Y/n."

807