[Day 13] At Someone's House

[Your P.O.V.]

Ethan invited Tyler, Mark, Jack, and me to his house for a challenge video. It was the baking challenge. (I couldn't think of any other challenge) Mark and Ethan went to get the ingredients, Tyler went to get tarp out of the garage, and Jack and I were setting up the cameras.

[Tiny Time Skip]

Just when Jack and I finished setting up, Tyler came in with all the tarp. It wasn't a lot but we needed a bit because we were gonna smash them after. I know a lot like the Gingerbread Challenge on Mark's channel but it was for Ethan's channel. I was gonna be behind the camera like usual. Then Ethan and Mark came in with four bags.

"You got it?" I asked, trying to be polite.

"Nah. No thanks, we got it," Ethan said, smiling that goofy grin of his. They came in and sat the bags on the counter. "Let's get this all ready." Ethan said, while getting out the flour.

[Time Skip brought to you by Chica]

We finished the video and it was a huge mess. I turned off the camera and began to help the guys clean up. There was cake and cookies everywhere. I was picking up some cake off of the floor when I felt a smack on my ass. I looked back and sure enough Jack was standing right there with a smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes and continued cleaning up. Then I noticed that Jack and me were the only ones in the room. I laughed to myself.

"Where did the guys go?" I asked, looking at Jack with my arms folded right under my boobs. He glance down to my boobs then back to my e/c eyes.

"Ethan and Mark went to edit and Tyler left because he said he had something to do today." he said with a slight chuckle at the end of his sentence. I thought about what he could probably be thinking. No...he's not implying that with his body language is he?

"Shall we get this tarp up now?" he asked in a fancy voice. I nodded while laughing.

[Time Skip]

We finished cleaning up and I was exhausted. I'm sure Jack was too. It was like 9:30. Mark and Ethan came back from the "Editing Room" I call it.

"Since it's already dark out, you guys can stay here, if ya want to." Ethan said mid-yawn. I looked at Jack and he must've read my mind because he just nodded. I smiled and got up. I grabbed Jack's hand and brought him into the guest bedroom with me. We plopped down on the couch. We kicked off our shoes and I took off my pants and bra, leaving me in my panties and shirt. He took off his shirt and belt. I turned of the lamp beside the bed and covered up with Jack.

[Last Time Skip]

I was laying in bed for about 10 minutes. Then I finally decided to ask Jack if he was awake too.

"Jack?" I asked, looking at him through the darkness that my eyes adjusted to. I

"Can't get to sleep?" he asked, like he expected me to not be able to get to sleep.

"Yea and I don't know what to do." I replied to him truthfully. He pulled me closer to him after I said that and I could feel his boner through this jeans. I reached across and turned on the light on the bedside table. I now could see the wide smirk on his face. I laughed and wrapped my arms around his neck. I kissed him deeply and he kissed back immediately. I smiled into the kiss and got in his lap. He pulled my shirt off and kissed my neck till he found my sweet spot. I moaned lightly when he found it. He sucked and nipped at that one spot and pretty much abused it. Once he finished sucking, probably leaving a hickey, went down to my chest. He went to my nipples and started sucking and nipping at them. I tugged on his hair as he did. He then forced me on my back and rubbed my pussy through my f/c panties. I moaned as he rubbed a little more. He stopped and took off his pants revealing a very big tent in his boxers. He then got back on top of me and pulled my panties down. A shiver went up my spine as the cold air meet with my pussy. I closed my eyes for a split second and when I opened my eyes, Jack had his boxers off.

He slowly pushed in, making us both moan since we hadn't had sex in like three days. We adjusted and I bucked my hips toward hips to let him know I was ready. He pulled both of my legs over his shoulders and started thrusting at a decent pace. I pulled him close and kissed him with passion and love. I could tell he understood I wanted him to go faster. He quickened his pace and I was biting my lip to keep my moans quiet because Mark was only two doors down the hall. I gripped the bed sheets so hard my knuckles were turning white. My eyes were rolling to the back of my head.

"Jack.....ohhh my goddd." I moaned as he gripped my waist and started pounding into my core. He hit my g-spot, making me want to scream but I couldn't.

"Jack r-right t-there." I breathed out. He hit that one spot with every thrust. I was becoming a weak, limp body. Well 'ello there climax, how ya doin mate? He thrusted for a good minute and I was right at the edge.

"J-Jack fuck I'm g-gonna cum." I said, just then I felt myself cumming hard on Jack's cock. My heart was beating fast and I was breathing heavy. About five seconds later I felt Jack's cum fill me to the brim and it was spilling all over the bed. He slowly pulled out and laid beside me.

"So, you tired now babe?" I asked looking over at Jack. His chest was rising high and falling low from breathing heavy.

"What about you baby?" he asked me with a tired expression on his face. I yawned and nodded.

"Yea babe, I feel like a fuckin ragdoll, and I hope you know that I might have a limp tomorrow." I replied laughing slightly. He threw his arm over my waist and kissed my neck,

"I love you Y/n."

"I love you too, Jack." I replied, smiling because I love this doof so fucking much.

1128