{Day 24} Shy

This one is in school but it's not teacher x reader. 😘

E/n =enemy's name

{Your P.O.V.}

Another day in this hell hole. School. I walked in to see my crush, the bad boy of the school, Sean talking with his friends at his locker. I can't believe myself, I like Sean, the bad boy. Ugh why can't he like girls like me. Well, he probably would like the me that's not in school. 😏 I walked passed them and to my locker which was pretty much right beside them.

"Hey, Y/n! Nice outfit!" E/n mocked me. I fucking hate you. She kept trying to insult me everyday, but I don't really care what a lot of people think of me. She had an angry look on her face. She walked up to me and slapped me, everyone was laughing at me except one boy. Sean. He walked up to E/n and she tried to seduce him. Wow, Sean's gonna fall for a bitch. He didn't though, he pushed her away from me and stood in front of me in a protective way. Why's HE helping me, he's a bad boy. Mostly everyone stopped laughing and had shocked looks on their faces. Soon everybody stopped giving us the attention and E/n walked off with her "friends" if you could even call them that. Sean went back over to his friends and I heard them laughing and such as I finished getting my stuff. The bell rang and I started heading to math class but a hand pulled me back. It was Sean.

Most everyone was out of the hallway when he pulled into the boys' bathroom and locked the door. He walked back over pinned my hands to the wall and started kissing my neck.

"S-Sean what a-are you doing?" I asked. I was trying to hold in my moans.

"Call me Jack baby girl. And I'm claiming you." He said. I could feel him smirking against my neck. He kept my hands in place with one hand and starts taking my shirt off with the other.

"Before I go any further, just know that I don't wanna be forcing you into this so, do you want to do this?" he asked. I was still really shy about myself and showing "things" but I did wanna go further with this.

"Y-yes and umm...this is my first time," I replied.

"Okay I'll stop when you say to," he said back. He continued and pulled off my shirt. I was still a little scared about showing my body since this WAS my first.

"You don't have to cover yourself Y/n. You're beautiful." he said as his hands went up and down my sides. I slowly pulled my hands away from my chest. Jack licked his lips and looked at me with lust swarming in his baby blue eyes. We both went in for a passionate kiss. It did get rougher though. He broke away from the kiss and pulled his shirt off. I starred in awe at his muscles. He chuckled, snapping me out of my trance.

"Like what you see?" he asked with a wide grin.

"You know I do." I replied as I wrapped my hands around his neck and kissed him lustfully. Mid-kiss he was unbuttoning and unzipping his pants. He kicked them off and pulled away from the kiss to pulled mine down. He also unclasped my bra while still deep in the kiss. I was wearing my f/c panties that matched my bra that day so good thing I matched. When my pants were at my feet, I kicked them to the side. I lifted himself back up so we were face-to-face. He looked me right in the eye as he started gently massaging my clit. I was really wet and trying to hold back moans.

"Mmmm so wet for me. To bad I can't hear you scream my name at the top of yer lungs." He said with a sly smirk. I wimpered. I was so aroused by this side of Jack I had never seen. He kissed my neck and plunged two fingers into me. I moaned and quickly bit much lip to stop myself. He thrusted his fingers in and out, making my juices spilling all over his fingers. I moaned lightly as I came all over his fingers. He pulled them out of me and licked them clean.

"You taste sweeter than I imagined." He said. We pulled our last pieces of clothing on and he pushed me further against the wall.

"Jump." I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist. "Ready, wait are you on birth control?" He asked. At least he thinks before he plunges.

"Yes I'm ready and also yes on birth control." I said as I had anticipated this moment for three years. He slowly pushed some of himself in and let me adjust. The pain was worst that I thought it would be. I nodded, indicating he could go deeper. He pushed the rest of himself in and waited for me to get used to him. Around a minute later, I felt more pleasure than pain.

"Move." I told him. He slowly started thrusting and the pain was completely gone. I was moaning lowly even though I wanted to scream. I arched my back and gripped his hair as he thrusted harder and faster. The pleasure was a bliss. Then he hit my g-spot and I became weaker.

"Jack....right t-there." I moaned out but I made sure I wasn't to loud. He didn't hit any other spot, only my g-spot. I gripped at his hair and clawed his back. The pleasure was so much, I wasn't sure how much longer I would last.

"Jack I'm gonna cum." I lightly moaned. He sped up.

"Cum kitten. Cum all over Daddy's cock." He wispered in my ear. That sent me over the edge and I came hard all very him. So, daddy kink huh? He thrusted faster and I could feel him twitching inside me. He's close.

"Daddy please cum and fill my tight pussy to the point I'm dripping." I said to get him off. He groaned in a low husky voice as he came inside me. I could feel our juices flowing down my thighs. He pulled out and kissed me passionately one more time before we both got dressed.

"How was your first time because that was an amazing first time for me." He laughed.

"Wait, you're were a virgin?!" I asked astonished. He nodded. "There something to blow your mind." I chuckled to myself.

"Well here's my number." He handed me a paper from his back pocket.

"Are uhh...are we a thing now like, boyfriend girlfriend?" I asked. Please say we're not just fuck buddies.

"Uhh...yea I guess babe," he replied with a chuckle. I kissed his cheek and he unlocked the door. We walked out and the bell rang. Perfect timing. He pulled me close and kissed me deeply before walking over to his friends.

That day was a good day.

1197

A/n
You're welcome for the longer chapter and sorry it's late. Writer's block kinda came up and attacked me.