{Day 30} In a Changing Room

s/f/c = second favorite color

{Your P.O.V.}

"Hey Y/n, wanna go to a pool party?" Jack asked.

"Why not but uhh where is it at?" I asked back.

"Somewhere Ethan's gonna take us to." He replied.

"Ok, to the car for a new bikini." I said as I slipped my shoes on and grabbed the keys. Jack and I got in the car and drove to where we usually got all of our swim supplies.

{Time Skip}

We got to the place and jumped out. We browsed for about five minutes before I saw a f/c and s/f/c striped bikini. I quickly grabbed it and looked for a changing room. I saw one and quickly hopped in it. I walked in and stripped. Then I remembered. I didn't look the door! I turned around quickly and there stood Jack with a smirk planted on his face.

"Hey babe, did you lock the door?" I asked him.

"Yes but before you get that bikini on, I wanna get rid of this problem I've got." Jack wispered in my ear, pulling away biting my ear lobe. A shiver went up my spine.

"Jack we can't in the changing room." I said as he pushed my body against his. I moaned quietly.

"You'll just have to be quiet." He said as he pulled his shirt off.

"Okay." I said as I got on my knees in front of him and undid his pants. I pulled them down along with his boxers. He pulled me up so I was face-to-face with him and kissed me passionately and deeply. I kissed back. He pushed me up against the wall and put my legs on his waist. I tightened my legs grip around his waist and he slowly pushed into me. I almost moaned but I put my hand over my mouth. He started roughly thrusting into me as I clawed at his back. I bit my lip hard and pulled at his hair. He went harder and deeper reaching my g-spot. My legs shook slightly.

"R-right there Sean." I quietly moaned in his ear. He h?it that spot over and over.

"Shit Y/n....I'm close." He grunted in my ear.

"Me too." I moaned as quiet as possible. He thrusted a few more times and my core clenched around him as I came hard all over him. He quietly moaned and released, filling me to the brim.

"Try the bikini then get dressed and we can go." Jack panted out.

"Okay." I replied as I slipped the bikini on and Jack left the changing room. I liked the bikini and it fit good so I took it off and got dressed in my previous clothes. I walked out and paid for the bikini. Jack and I left and headed home then to the party.

480
Yet again sorry for the short part. Just a reminder these stories are usually 400-900 words so they could be really short or really long.