Alive

Chapter 16

Alive

Apartments

"I don't care, as long as the mission is completed, kill all land dwellers, beginning with you." Aquaman said...

30 Minutes Earlier

(Apartments)

Bruce woke up in his black sport briefs at Green Lantern's apartment where he had an I.V. in his arm and bandages all over his body. He saw Alfred standing over him.

"Alfred?" Bruce asked, "Where am I?"

"You're at John Stewart's apartment, you need rest." Alfred said. He made Bruce lie down.

"I can't, the Justice League needs me." Bruce said. He got off from the bed.

"Bruce, your not at full strength." Alfred said.

"It's doesn't matter, how many of my Batsuits are here?" Bruce asked.

"I brought the mobile kit, so all." Alfred said.

"Including my armored suit?" Bruce asked.

"Yes." Alfred said. Bruce went to a crate with his Kryptonian armored Batsuit.

Bruce put on the suit and opened zipper slot in the crate. There was a green pill in the slot. The pill let a human with no powers have all the powers of Superman for twenty four hours.

"Lucius developed the pill a few days after you finished your feud with Superman." Alfred stated. 

"Does this work?" Bruce asked. He held up the pill and showed Alfred.

"Yes, but it's a prototype, it only lasts for an hour." Alfred said.

"Well it'll have to do." Bruce said.

Bruce swallowed the pill and felt stronger, quicker, and greater. After, he flew to Coast City, to takedown Aquaman.