Start of a War

Chapter 12

Start of a War

Coast City Beach

Aquaman lead an army of four hundred soldiers up to Coast City Beach where they encountered five hundred US Marines ready for them.

"Turn around now you are on US territory! If you don't we will engage!" A marine yelled in a bullhorn. Aquaman and his army  kept walking towards the soldiers. "Engage."

The marines fired upon the Atlantean soldiers with their rifles. Aquaman created a giant wave that didn't effect him or his army but drowned all the marines. After the wave went back into the ocean, bodies of dead marines washed ashore.

"Pity, land dwellers can't breath under water." Aquaman said. Aquaman and his army traveled to city where they saw civilians looking at them. "Kill them, kill them all." The soldiers shot the civilians with their spear gun. Their spear guns fired faster than the human guns. Aquaman saw his best soldier, Garth, stab two civilians.

Then, Garth looked up and saw a man wearing a green suit, "Sir!" Garth called, "Look!" He pointed to the man.

Aquaman knew who the man was, he was Green Lantern. Green Lantern launched a green missile construct at Aquaman. The missile hit Aquaman and knocked him off his feet.

"Ah, a challenge, I accept." Aquaman said. He jumped up to Green Lantern and sent him to the ground.

Green Lantern got back up and created a hammer construct. Aquaman ran towards Green Lantern but Green Lantern swung at him with the hammer.

"Go back to Atlantis," Green Lantern said.

"This is Atlantis, or it soon will be." Aquaman said.

"Trying to take over the world huh? Not on my watch." Green Lantern flew towards Aquaman. Aquaman grabbed Green Lantern and kicked him in the stomach. Green Lantern Lantern fell to the floor.

"Stay down." Aquaman commanded.

Aquaman walked over Green Lantern and left him. Green Lantern fell unconscious letting Coast City burn.