Break Out

Chapter 14

Break Out

Atlantis

Green Lantern flew to Atlantis, where all the Leaguers were help captive. His aura around himself let him breath underwater.

When he got to the entrance, there were two guards guarding it. "Halt! In the name of Atlantis!" One guard said.

The guard ran towards John. John punched the guard in the stomach and the guard fell to the floor.

The second guard ran away. John ran after the guard and tackled him, "Where's Superman!?" John questioned.

"He's-he's in the prison with the other heroes, except Batman." The guards said.

"Where's Batman!?" John asked.

"He's in the dungeon located in the castle! You can't win, it's impossible!" The guard said.

"Yes I can." John knocked the guard out.

After, he flew to the prison where he saw the League in cells that had an energy shield keeping them in.

"John!?" Flash said, "What are you doing here?"

"I came to get you out of here." John replied. He destroyed the switched on the cells and grave the Justice League shields that let them breathe in the ocean.

Shortly after, the Legion of Doom arrived with Ocean Master leading them. "I thought we could have used you all in our takeover, but it's clear now, you have to die." Ocean Master said.

"Hey, where's Batman?" Joker asked.

"He's dead." Ocean Master said. Everyone was shocked.

"You mean you killed him!" Joker said enraged. Joker grabbed knife from his belt and stabbed Ocean Master in the head. Ocean Master fell to the floor, dead. "Hahahahaha!"

"Hey, what did you do that for?" Mirror Master asked.

"He killed Batman." Joker said. "I need Batman alive."

"So?! He promised us the world!" Prometheus said.

"I don't care. He killed Batman." Joker said angry. "Without Batman, there simply is no Joker, unless I get revenge."

"We don't know that yet. He might still be alive in the dungeon." John said.

"You think we're gonna let you go there?" Parasite asked, "Just because the clown is mad, doesn't mean we won't do our jobs."

The Justice League and Legion of Doom collided. Parasite picked up Superman and tried to take his powers but Wonder Woman knocked him out with a spin kick before he could hurt Superman.

After, Cheetah attacked Green Lantern. But Flash picked up Cheetah and slammed her into the ground.

Cyborg knocked out Captain Cold with his wrist rockets before he could aim his freeze gun at him. After, Prometheus stabbed Cyborg in the back.

"Ugh!" Cyborg grunted. Cyborg got back up.

"How?!" Prometheus questioned, "You should be dead!"

"I'm a cyborg remember? If I get stabbed, I get back up." Cyborg punched Prometheus in the face.

Prometheus shook off the hit and swam up to the surface but Shazam threw a lightning bolt at him to knock him out.

Kara took on Mirror Master, she saw thirty of Mirror Masters. "Can you figure out who's real and who's not?"

Kara used her x-ray vision on all the Mirror Masters. She saw one with bones and knocked him off his feet with her power breath. When Mirror Master fell down, all his clones turned into glass and broke.

Joker slipped away while the League fought Grundy. He ran to the castle where there were eight guards guarding the entrance.

"Hey! You shouldn't be here!" One of nine guards said.

Joker shot three of the guards. After, he jumped on one and threw a knife at another. Next, he snapped two necks.

With one guard left, Joker picked him up by the neck, "You know, on the land, when a land dweller kills another, no one bats an eye. But when I kill someone for fun, the whole world goes crazy." Joker laughed. He knifed the guard in the stomach, "Let the world go crazy!"

He entered the castle and went down to the dungeon where he saw a bloody Batman.

"Batman?!" Joker said surprised.

"Joker." Batman said angrily.

"Why are you angry? I came here to help you." Joker said.

"Why!? You want to kill me." Batman said.

"Kill you?! What would I do without you?" Joker got closer to Batman, "You complete me." Joker started to sing, "Only you can make this world seem right. Only you can make the darkness bright. Only you and you alone, can thrill me like you do, and fill my heart with love for only you."

He started to spin around. "Only you can make this change in me. For it's true, you are my destiny. When you hold my hand. I understand the magic that you do. You're my dream come true my one and only you."

He kept singing the song, "Only you can make this change in me. For it's true, you are my destiny. When you hold my hand. I understand the magic that you do. You're my dream come true my one and only you."

(Author note, if you want to see the song click here- http://youtu.be/w8UEQf6ED7o)

Green Lantern secretly knocked out Joker with a baseball bat construct. "That's enough." John said.

"Man, that was creepy." Shazam said.

"I know right." Flash said.

"Bruce," Wonder Woman rushed to Batman, she unstrapped him from the wall.

"Diana?" Bruce moaned. He lean on her shoulder.

"We need to get to Coast City, Aquaman has a flood of water following him and if it gets to the power plant in San Francisco millions will die." Green Lantern said.

They flew back to Coast City to stop Aquaman.