The Return

Chapter 15

The Return

Coast City

After dropping Batman off at John's apartment with Alfred to heal, and dropping the Legion of Doom off at Blackgate Prison, the Justice League flew to Coast City to stop the flood from hitting San Francisco. They flew over the areas where the flood already hit.

"Holy moly, the city, it looks like the ocean." Shazam said.

"I know, that's we have to stop Aquaman." Wonder Woman said. She was holding Flash by the shoulders.

"What if we can't?" Kara asked.

"We will." Superman said.

They flew past three quarters of the city. All three quarters were flooded. After seeing the three quarters of the city, they saw Aquaman and his army attacking soldiers.

Superman and Kara charged at Aquaman. Aquaman caught Kara and threw her at Shazam and slammed Superman to the floor.

"So, you're back." Aquaman said, "Don't worry, you'll be dead soon. I will not fail my king."

"Your king is dead." John said.

"Joker killed him." Cyborg said. "Surrender now, or go down the hard way."

Enraged, Aquaman said, "I will kill that scum after I kill all of you."

Superman and Kara shot their heat vision at Aquaman while hovering above them. Aquaman was able to dodge the heat vision and hide behind Superman. This caused Kara to hit Superman in the face with her heat vision.

"No!" Kara shouted while Superman fell down. He was unconscious.

Aquaman jumped up to Kara and punched her in the face. Kara fell to the ground right.

Cyborg, Flash and Green Lantern charged at Aquaman shortly after. Cyborg shot a plasma rocket at Aquaman. The rocket hit Aquaman in the chest but didn't effect him.

Flash ran towards Aquaman and punched him from all directions. It looked like he was teleporting from one place to another. After ten punches, Aquaman created waves of water that hit Cyborg and Flash and knocked them down. Green Lantern flew towards Aquaman after Flash and Cyborg got knocked out. He smacked with a green shovel construct Aquaman and sent him to the floor.

"So, you've gotten stronger, but that doesn't mean I can't kill you." Aquaman said.

Aquaman threw his trident at John's armor. John was hovering in the air. John was unharmed. The Trident had been knocked away by John's armor. While John was creating a green mace construct with his ring, Aquaman punched John in the face and sent him to the floor.

Aquaman picked up John by the neck. About to kill him, Aquaman was interrupted by Wonder Woman, "Arthur! Stop!"

Aquaman threw John away and walked to Wonder Woman, "What do you want Diana?"

"Peace." Diana said. Aquaman picked her up by her hair.

"Peace?! Peace can not be achieved with you land dwellers, you proved that to us when you Amazons attacked Atlantis." Aquaman said.

"We had to Arthur! Your brother threatened to destroy Paradise Island!" Diana cried.

"It doesn't matter, you land dwellers started war by letting oil poison our people, and now we will end it by sending a message, after the floodings and bombings in Coast City and San Francisco." Aquaman said.

"Look how your talking! You talk like a Warlord!" Wonder Woman said.

"I don't care, as long as the mission is completed. Kill all land dwellers, beginning with you." Aquaman said.