Explosion

Chapter 1

Explosion

Oil Rig

Clark Kent was watching TV at his mother's house in Smallville when he saw on the news that the terrorist known as Aquaman was destroying an oil rig and was keeping the workers in the rig hostage.

"Clark! Your food's ready!" His mother, Martha said. She noticed the TV, "Oh, go, the world needs you."

"Sorry Ma, I'll come back next Sunday." Clark said. He ripped open his shirt and his suit showed. He flew out of the house and went to the oil rig in the ocean.

When he got to the ocean, he saw a man with orange Atlantean armor and green pants standing on the rig. He realized it was Aquaman, a threat to human life. Aquaman once worked with the humans but was manipulated by his brother Orm and was taught humans were evil.

"Aquaman! Stand down and let the hostages go!" Superman said.

"No land dweller, not until you destroy these rigs! All the oil you let leak into the ocean kills Atlanteans!" Aquaman said.

"Please, stand down." Aquaman tried throw his trident at Superman but missed.

"Never." Aquaman replied.

Superman charged at Aquaman. Superman knocked Aquaman off the rig. A wave caught Aquaman and put him back on the rig. Aquaman's trident reappeared in his hand and he got ready to fight again.

"You're a real challenge Superman but like all the people who challenge me, you will have to die."

Aquaman controlled a wave in the sea and made it hit Superman. Superman hit the sea floor and fell unconscious. After, Aquaman walked inside and faced the hostages.

He held his trident up to one of the hostage's face. "Please, I have children." Aquaman hesitated. He put his trident down and suddenly, all five hostages got shot by bullets that came out of nowhere.

Aquaman suddenly realized who it was, it was Orm Marius, aka, Ocean Master, the king of Atlantis. Aquaman kneeled down before him, "Lord Marius."

"Get up brother. Next time you need to kill the land dwellers." Aquaman frowned as his brother spoke. "Orin! These land dwellers killed our mother, your father, they must pay. You may be half human, but that doesn't mean we don't hate them for what they did."

"Yes my lord." Aquaman said.

Aquaman noticed that the hostage had children was still alive. Aquaman threw his trident at him, and the hostage died.