Waken

Chapter 2

Waken

Batcave

Bruce Wayne was at the Batcave watching the news. He saw that the terrorist, Aquaman had destroyed an oil rig and killed five workers when he was on Patrol as Batman.

"Sir, Ms. Prince is here, should I let her in?" Alfred asked. Diana Prince is Wonder Woman, Bruce's super powered girlfriend.

"Yes." Bruce replied.

"Ok." Alfred said. He walked upstairs and let Diana in. Diana walked down stairs and saw that Bruce was watching the news.

"Did Aquaman strike again?" Diana asked.

"Yes," Bruce replied.

Diana had never seen Aquaman before, no one had, but now she did. The news got their first picture last night. A man with blonde hair, orange armor and green pants showed up on the screen. "Arthur?"

"Arthur? Do you who Aquaman is?" Bruce asked.

"No, no I don't." Diana said. After she whispered so Bruce couldn't here her, "Not anymore."

"The news is saying that he could control water, and control sea life. So he could create a hurricane or make a tornado full of sharks." Bruce said.

They listened to the news. A reporter said, "We also have reports that Aquaman knocked out Superman and drowned him."

"Superman doesn't drown." Diana said.

"But he can be knocked out. Suit up, we need to find his body." Bruce said.

Bruce put his Batsuit on and Diana put her armor on. Bruce got in his armored boat and Diana got ready to fly.

"Where's the rig?" Diana asked.

"Near the Metropolis Casino." Bruce replied.

"Ok." They got to the oil rig in ten minutes.

Batman dove in the water with a breathing mask on, and Wonder Woman just dove in. They searched every perimeter of the ocean floor around the rig but couldn't find him.

Batman and Wonder Woman swam up to the top when Batman saw a flying object holding Superman in the air. Batman realized it was the Kryptonian Batman encountered a few nights ago.

"Diana." Batman pointed to Kryptonian.

"I'll take her down." Wonder Woman said.

Wonder Woman flew to the Kryptonian and swung at her. The Kryptonian used her heat vision and pointed it at Wonder Woman. Wonder Woman deflected it with her indestructible metal bracelets and the heat vision hit the Kryptonian. The Kryptonian was hurt. She dropped Superman and flew away.

Wonder Woman flew back to Batman with Superman. "Put him in the back." Batman commanded. Diana put Superman in the backseat of the Batboat. "Let's go."

Batman and Wonder Woman drove back to the Batcave and Wonder Woman put Superman on a medical bed. After five minutes, Superman started to wake up.

"Where, where am I?" Superman asked. Batman walked up to him.

"You're at the Batcave, Aquaman knocked you out." Batman showed Superman a picture of the Kryptonian, "She tried to take you."

"Where did you get that picture?" Superman asked.

"I got it a few nights ago from GCPD." Batman said.

"You work with them now?" Superman asked.

"I work with Gordon, that's it." Batman stated.

Superman looked at the picture. He took it from Batman. "She looks familiar." Superman thought of who she might be. He eventually remembered who she was, "She's my cousin, Kara Zor-El."