Prolouge

***One Year Ago****

Jamie was sitting on the small, lonely bench in the graveyard. Jamie and her best friend Morgan often spend their time there. It is very quiet and peaceful. Every time they come, they place flowers on all the graves and wished them s peaceful rest. They've been doing this for eight years.

When they were five, Morgan was dared to go in the, supposedly haunted, graveyard. Morgan was terrified. Jamie decided to accompany her. They saw a field (just behind the bench Jamie was sitting on) was filled with beautiful flowers. White orchids, red roses, and more. They put a flower on each grave. That started the tradition.

Jamie and Morgan are now thirteen years old and the tradition lives on. Morgan was getting something for the two of them to eat at the Seven Eleven down the street.

A fox (one of the many residents of the graveyard) passed Jamie. It is the same one who Jamie and Morgan often fed and once nursed back to health. It didn't stop to play with Jamie like it usually does. Then, a flock of birds flew away. Jamie knew someone else was coming. It couldn't be Morgan, since all the animals aren't afraid of her.

"You've been hiding for far too long." Shouted an unfamiliar voice  from the field.

Jamie turned around and saw a dark figure approaching her. Jamie and Morgan lived in a small town where everyone knew each other. Jamie didn't recognized this person. Jamie got up and started running, but trips. The figure catches up to Jamie.

Morgan then walks up carrying a bag of chips and two water bottles. Morgan dropped the items in her hands. She screams in fear of the event she had witnessed that day. The figure runs at the sound of Morgab's scream, but not before the event was finished. Tears streaming down her face as she runs to Jamie. But she was too late.

The police did many investigations of the event that took place that day. When the police asked Morgan exactly what she saw, something always held her back from saying what happened. Soon there was a funeral. They were not just saying good-bye to Jamie, but to the old Morgan as well. From that day on, she was never happy and she never smiled again.