Prologue

'You don't have to play so hard to get Charlotta; we both know you want me.' His normal, cocky voice came from behind me as I hurried out of the stage door and across the car park.

'How many times have I told you not to call me Charlotta?'

'Obviously not enough.' The quickening of his pace along with mine told me he was still following me. 'One day you'll realise how much you want me.'

'I thought you said we both already know how much I want you' I snapped.

'Ouch, cheeky,' he smirked as He stepped closer to my now stationary body, 'I like it.'

'Just go away Louis.' I pushed his shoulders hard- it made no difference. He grabbed my outstretched arms: 'Now now Charlotta, no need to get violent. I just want to hang out more, I haven't seen you for ages. I missed you.' I almost believed him when a sincere looked flashed across his face.

'Of course you do. Now if you don't mind' I signalled for him to get out of my way.

'Oh but I do mind.'

'Goodbye Louis'

I walked off in the direction of my flat and was almost around the corner when I heard him shout: 'Just you wait Char, I'll make you fall in l...' But his last words were drowned out by the deafening screams of teenage girls as they stumbled across their idol: Louis Tomlinson.

-----------------

By the way this prologue sucks and sounds alot like alot of other fan fictions- please ignore and read the first chapter cause ya know...