Part 26

Anu's Pov

We reached the mall soon. I saw that devil selecting so my short short dresses and was asking Jai "how is this"... idiot😤

Poor Jai... he is trapped... wait wait, it was he who decided to go with her.. let him enjoy..

Ti:akka.. what are you thinking..

A: Ah.. nothing Titu...

Ti: Then go and get back him na..

A: no no... let them do what they want...

After sometime I saw her going to trial room with some dresses. After 5 mins, she called him. He went near the door. They were talking something. And the next moment he got into the trial room.

NOOO!!!!

I ran towards it and saw the door was open, my breath came when I saw he was trying to untangle her stall which was struck on the door handle.

Titu too came behind and pulled my shwal. I looked at him and then realised what I did. We was starting to move without their notice, but Jai saw me through mirror.

J: Anu..Titu...why are you here ?

A: ah.. that...

I am trapped. Now what will I say.

Ti: What a stupid question bhaiyya.. what will people do in textile shop... ofcourse to buy dress na.

J: But... when I--

T: I wanted some dress. I came in search of you.. but you were busy with this someone..( disgust). So I asked akka, she came with me. Then we saw you here.. thats all...

J: ok.. then we will shop together...

I smiled like a 100W bulb.😁😁😁
Also Jai seemed to be happy too. But there was a pair of eyes which looked at me with atmost anger.

Jai's pov

When I was in trial room with Geetha, I saw Anu through the mirror. I thought she will missunderstand me and will be in angry mode. But for God sake, she was happy..

Titu made up a well built story on their shopping. But I know, they were following me, not they but she. I like it....Ms.Super Pagal😏.

Later we went for further purchase, were I saw a beautiful red half saree. I called Anu and showed it to her. I understood she loved it when her face lit up. I asked her to try it. She went to trial room followed by me.

At the doorstep, she stopped and turned to me.

A: Where are you going..

J: Ah.. will help to wear it..😁

A: No need.. I know how to wear it..

J: ah.. Okay😒

I saw she smirking at me while