Part 30

Its been two days since Anu has dissappeared. Jai has become mad searching here and there... skipping food and not talking to anyone... wandering everywhere to find her...
The change in his behaviour was not gone missed by the family. Everyone knew its beacuse of the absence of Anu. Yes, the whole family was happy in their glooming love which was unconffessed. And they wished let her come back soon to him. But the pathetic way of Jai was seen by only Titu. Being a kid he didnt understood nothing, except something bad has happened.

Rana and Jai were as usuall went out to the cafe in the morning from where Anu was kidnapped. Jai clearly explained where they were taken seat and where did he stood while talking. Rana examined well and saw a watch lying on the outdoor cafe's grass near their table. He took and show it to Jai.

Jai didnt took much time to recoganise the owner of the watch.

J: Its.. Its... her's. Her favourate watch ..she.. she never keep it away from her... even ... even in her sleep.. and now.. its .. here.. lying...

He stammered between sob. Rana patted his back as he kept the watch in his pocket safely. While turning back, he noticed an old entrance to the cafe.. near to their table. He went near looked at it. He saw the main road and understood, the kidnapper must have came through that way.

By noon.. he was walking through the streets with Rana carrying her photo and asking to people... nobody answered. That was when he collided with a familier face...

Geetha: Hey, Jai.. where were you.  Not coming to college or picking my calls.. all ok ?

Jai couldnt meet her eyes.. he looked here and there.

G: And whats it.. Anu's photo in your phone.. why are you watching it all the time...

J: Geetha.. ah.. actually..Anu.. she is... missing..!!

Her face changed into a smirk and suddnely she screamed in amusement as if she dont know anything.

G: WHAT!!! How.. and When...

J: Two days back..  I am tired searching for her... I dont were did she went..

R: And I cant understand why the kidnapper didnt called us yet. If his motive was money, he should have informed us.

Geetha was a bit startled for his comment. Her face changed to an evil expression.

G: Did she had any boyfriend.. I mean, maybe she has left with---

J:STOP IT!!! I said it you beacuse I see you as a friend.. DONT EVER THINK ABOUT HER IN THAT WAY... ELSE YOU WILL SEE THE REAL FACE OF MINE..

 ELSE YOU WILL SEE THE REAL FACE OF MINE

Geetha was taken aback. She has never saw him in this angry avathar. The sudden scare that emerged in her face was not gone unnoticed by Rana. Earlier also, when he said Anu is missing, a knowing smirk was on her face.

Jai left from their angrily. He hit their car in anger. Rana was doubtfull about her.

R: Jai.. I will come right now.

Rana went back to the street where Geetha were standing. He saw talking on phone to someone.

G: Be carefull, dont go out without my permission. They are searching for her.. 

Rana overheard the conversation, which increased his doubt two times.

G: What.. 50000 Rs,..? I gave you the advance 2 days back.. And the remaining amount you will get after she take her last breath.

Thats it... Rana understood it was her who kidnapped Anu... but why... why will she do that...