Part 6

Anu's Pov

Its already night. I can see Mr.Flirt listening to songs and playing games and laughing alone.. oh god.. he is too childish..

I not feeling good at all. Seriously I miss my parents badly. Yes its true that we never spend time with each other, i was mad at them for their bussiness and wanted a change... but now...🙁.

Slowly i started to feel sleepy with these thoughts. I dont know when I slept.

Jai's Pov

I was playing candy crush... also was noticeing my Ms. Super Pagal . She was in her thoughts, was gloomy. I was sure she missed her family. This time I will not interfere... let her be alone..

I came back to game. I still dont tell hrr that she is going to stay with me from tommorrow..dont know if she will obey me.. but i should make her obey, O cant leave her alone in an u familier place.

Soon I felt a heavyness in my shoulders. I turned to see a beautiful angel ( sometimes..) sleeping on my shoulder. A smile creeped in my lips. I offed my phone and rested my head above her's and closed my eyes to
sleep...

Anu's Pov

Morning rays hit my eyes.. I slowly opened to see my new world... hyderabad... I smiled. Just then I noticed him. Too close to me.. his head, hands and legs all are on me as if I am his bed. But I dont feel angry... I gently touched his hair.

J: Ma.. let me sleep na.. plzzz

He told. I giggled. Then i did something unexpected.

Jai's Pov

I sleeping calmy. Just then someone poured water on my face.

J: Ahh !!! Save me...!!

I thought, I was drowning. Then I heard someone's laugh... I opened my eyes and saw a devil😈 ( to same which i reffered as an angel last night😡).

J: What.... dont see men sleeping..?😤

A: Not like this..😂😂

She again laughed and gestured to look atmyself. My one hand on her hand, one leg on her lap and other on the front seat. I fastly sat properly.

Sometimes I am fed up of me... is that was a way of sleeping infront of a girl... chi chi..

Anu's Pov

Soon we reached our destination. I got out from the bus. He too behind me. O wanted to tell him good bye and thanks..  should I say.. I am in confusion.

A: ah..ah.. bye...will see you.

I started to move and then he hold me wrist...

J: Where?

A: College hostel.. elsewhere...

J: I will come with you ..this place is new na..

A: No..iam fine... i will go..

J: It..

Jai!!!!

Someone called him.

Jai's Pov

Jaii!!!

I looked back and found my uncle and aunty coming to me. Uncle, my father's younger brother, Mr. Prakash, is a talented musician but now taking care of my Dad's bussiness, for some reasins which I will tell you soon. His wife, Mrs. Devi Prakash is a homemaker and she loves me like her own son.

She ran to me and hugged me.

D: How is you Jai... you look so dull.. dont ate anything properly na.. this is what I dont leave you alone.. not taking care of yourself.

P: Devi, relax... let him take some breath.

J: I am perfectly ok aunty jiii😘😘😘....
    And... this is ... Anu...

Anu's Pov

He looked at me and introduced me to his aunt. But why...🙄. Anyway she smiled at me, and me too...

J: And, Anu this is Prakash uncle and Devi aunty.

I joined my arms to say Namasthe.

D: ok... stop loose talks now... come we can go to home...  Dada and Dadi is waiting for you... come... come Anu..

A: Ah... me..,?🙄

She almost dragged me towards the car. We both sat in the backseat.

D: Anu,  Actually I was very happy when Dadi told me thay you are going to stay with us as PG. Now I have a company...

A: What... PG? Me? In your house?

D: why soo surprised, everything is arranged and Titu... he is also very eagerly waiting for his new akka...

A: What😨...

I was blank. How could he do my accomadation arrangements without asking me. I was very angery, surprised and actually, some happy too...I looked at him.. he was smiling... not smiling... making a face at me...
God knows what is waiting for me there....