Part 42

Practice sessions were going on from morning... today evening will be the sangeet ceremony of our star couple.

Kitchen area were filled with the blabberings and gossips of aunties . And the hall were filled with some serious topics of uncles...

Kids were playing running here and there . While the teenagers were practicing their games, dances,songs etc for the evening function.

The pool area of Jai's and Anu' s room was the only one place free. Not free actually, the couple were practising , ah...no... actually arguing on there programs. Jai who knew only to sing was a very poor dancer and Anu was fed up of singing by last day. Jai wanted to have a duet song while Anu wanted a couple dance...

A: No no no.. I won't sing anymore. I never thought singing is such a tough thing.. and this song... oh god.. its too difficult. We will dance Jai...

J: You know right I don't know to dance. Then why are you saying like this... I can't Anu... I can't..

"Stop...!!!".

Titu screened hearing their arguments.

T: Why are you both fighting like this... that too for this silly reason.
I have an idea...

"What..... ???🙄"

~

Anu was getting ready for the sangeeth . While wearing the earrings, her eyes stuck on the red rose bouquet kept on her table. A smile crept on her face and she gently took it....

Anu was sleeping peacefully after so long . The moment when Jai hugged her, she could feel his heart melting.

Late night Jai came to her room through the pool side . He saw her sleeping calmly. He went near and slowly pushed off the hair strands which was disturbing her sleep. He gently placed a kiss on her forehead .

"Sorry Anu, I know you suffered a lot alone... but I was so hurt that day hearing your words. Later neither you nor me tried to patch up. We both are equally responsible for our break . But now , I can't... I can't avoid you anymore... you are life... and I won't ever let you go...
Ah.. since it's a fun, please let me quarrel with you some more... if I melt up so easily, then there won't be any fun na.... hehe... don't worry... I won't hurt you.. we will fight as before... as Ms.Super Pagal and Mr.Flirt.."

He placed the bouquet near her bed and gave one more good night kiss. He left the with a happy face.
Anu could sense his presence at the moment he touched her. But she didn't opened her eyes just know why he came. She opened her eyes and saw the bouquet.. "this man is impossible 😂", she said smiling to herself, getting ready for the new born love fights....

Anu remembered the last night incident and she laughed . The fight was started early at the morning itself. First fight was on the matter 'HOW TO PREPARE A PERFECT TEA'
and the it was on the program that they should perform for the evening function.

~

The program started sharp at 6:30, cutting a cake and feeding each other. Music, dance, games everything where there. Relatives , friends, well known actors, singers, directors ,... everyone were present. 

Now it was time for the performance by the bride and groom. Titu was the master brain for this program. A musical dance treat....

(*it's a surprise....*)

~

Next morning....

The mandap for the grant wedding of the two celebrities is ready. The outdoor wedding stage, near to a beach taking the complete essence of nature.  Fresh flowers , Crystal beads, colours ,... everything was well suited for the grant wedding...

The bride wore deep red Saree, fully embroidered blouse... one simple necklace close to her neck and a long temple worked chain which gave a complete traditional touch. Big earnings and a chutti, also 3 to 4 bangles on each hand....
She was like an eternal beauty even in that minimal jewellery .

The groom wore off white silk dhoti and kurthi , with works of golden thread.  A very simple yet elegant look.

He sat on the mandap, waiting for his bride. A long wait of 5 years.... he still remember the moment he saw her at the mall, 5 years back. Then their journey together, silly fights., care for each other, her accommodation in his house, college life,... love... seperation, and reunion....
All the events in these  years flashed before him.

Call the bride....

Pandit's voice bring Jai back to the present. He saw his bride coming from the centre ,  flowers showering throughout the way... her eyes looking down in shyness and the bridesmaids giggling and cracking jokes at her.

Wait wait , can you please slowly look up at the groom... said the photographer. She obeyed and looked at him with full love and emotions.
No no... once more... Jai... you should improve... he said again making Jai iirritated . This is a normal situation now a days... something of which we can laugh at....

She then sat beside him. People with happy faces , showering love and blessings at them. The priest gave the nuptial chain and sindoor to him . He happily applied it on her hair partition. He closed her eyes taking the moment.... a tear drop fell from her eyes , indicating the ending of a long journey to be his..   yes... at least she is officially his...

 at least she is officially his

Yes....that's how Anu found her love of life....
Thank you so much each and everyone who supported me...
Especially SweetyDarlingLover
She was a huge support and encouragement for this story. Its specially dedicated to her... love u lots dear....

And about the surprise, it will be coming soon. It's a small video and I am making it... will update soon as possible....