Part 36

Night....

The whole house was sleeping peacefully in that stormy night except two... 

Anu was alotted her old room...(i hope u guys remember the room layout... jai and anu has two adjecent rooms with a common pool )
Jai was sitting near the pool,wandering to memories...

*Flashback*

Jai is climbing up the wall and at last he reached the window of her room...

Jai succeded in getting inside the room with difficulty.

J: God know who made the ritual saying the groom cant meet his bride until the ceremony starts... whoever it will be surely I will kill him if he came infront of me....
  Hey guys.. dont give me that look and laugh... you know what.. today is our engagement.. and all are saying I cant see her until the muhurat . Now what rubbish is this.. what will happen if I see once..  And these restriction are making me more to violate it...
  Now where is she.. no one is here in the room....

That was when I heard the door opening, I quickly hided behind the bed...  thank god that was the washroom door...
And I saw her coming out of wash room after bath... wearing a yellow lehegha and rubbing her wet hair... For a moment  I forgot to breath... without a slight shade of make up... she was looking breath-taking... the water droplets fallen from her hair, that struck on her cute face... Aawww...

Wait wait.. Am I oogling on my on wife to be... Jai... Jai.. control... she is going to be yours only.. wait.. calm down...

I took a deep breath and moved towards her...by now she sensed my presence..

A: I think a theif has entered my room... 

She said making me stuck for a while.. then I understood it was me😬. She standing infront of the mirror... trying to wear her earrings..

I grabbed her waist from behind, resting my head on her shoulders, looking at the mirror...

J: Why didnt you asked me to go out.. normally brides do like that na..

A: Who told you.. In my knowledge its your first wedding na..

J: Areey...  I meant.. in movies its like that.. hero comes and heroine sends him away...

A: But I wont do that...

J: Why...

A: Because I cant survive without you beside me, even for a second...

I smiled at her... and kissed her cheeks.. looking at the mirror..

*Present*

Jai smilied recollecting memories... thats when a huge thunder was heard...

After a while he heard a sobbing sound.. he looked through the glass door to her room, she was sitting in the bed with hugging her knees and sobbing..

He jumped up from his seat and ran towards her.. 

J: Anu...

She looked up and hugged him tight. Another thunder was stuck... she tighted her grip more...

J: Are you afraid of thunder..

She nodded..

J: But.. earlier you werent..

A: After you left me.. I.. I am afraid of everything... thunder, lightning, darkness... everything... I feel so lonely without you...

She said between her sobs..
He held her more close and kissed her forhead, closing his eyes....