Part 9

Anu's Pov

It was dinner time and I was super hungry. We all sat around dinner table. All were talking and having fun.
Dadi told me everyone in the family together had dinner, which was totally absent in my home. We three members ate in 3 different times, whether breakfast lunch or dinner. I was sacred that, if I was a disturbance here... after all i am an outsider and they are having their family time. I dont want to be a burden or disturbance in anyone's life....

When I was wandering in my thoughts, I found Devi Aunty's hand over mine. I looked at her, I think she understood my feelings.

D: Anu, never ever think you are an outsider. In the moment you came inside the home, you became our family.

I smiled at her. Dadi, Dada, Uncle and Titu was also giving me a sweet smile in which I felt relived. But it was.. his smile, which gave me more assuarence.

He and Titu shared a good bond. Maybe the age will be the reason.. or maybe Titu itself.. he so cute after all.

After the dinner, I was strolling around the house sry mansion. It was so big that I lost the way... 
Just then, someone came behind and pushed me by shoulder.

Oouch!!!

I looked back to see that Mr. Flirt.

A: Why did u hit me?

J: What!!! I dont hit you...

A: You hit Me.🙅

J: No.... I just pushed you😝😝😝

A: Ahh!! You.. you are madd!!! The madest person I ever met....🙅

J: Thank you😇😇😇

A:😧😧😧😧

I dont know how can a guy become like this.. God, what was that reason, to make a human like this...

He was coming behind me.. I didnt offend as I dont know the way back to my room.
Just then I saw so many photo frames... must their family photos.. 
It first struck on one boy's pic, surrounded by a group of girls.

A: This is you na...?😏

J; How do you know..?🙄🤔

A: Always surrounded by girls.. now and then😂😂😂

I burst out of laughing... He was looking at me in anger..

J: Ohh very funny....😝😝😝

He made a face...

A: Awww!!! Angry Jai.. Awww!!!

I started to pinch his cheeks irritatingly... I did it many times telling Aww!! Aw!!!😝

J: Stop it yaar... 😝😝

I smirked at looked another pic..
A: Hey who is this..?

I pointed at a family pic. Jai, one uncle, aunty and a baby.

A: Is that your parents?

He nodded and looked sad. I was a little worried. I didnt saw them anywhere or heard about them. Seeing his face, I couldnt ask also. He turned back to go. I just followed him. We reached in hall, everyone present there.

J: You sit here... I will go.

I think he came to help me as I lost the way.. I smiled at him and went near Dadi.

A: Dadi.. Can I ask you something..?

D: Ask beta.. why this introduction...

A: Jai parents..? Are they not here?

Everyone was scilent. God.. did I ask something wrong...🙄🙄🙄

Da: You are his frnd na beta..?

I think he introduced me as his frnd here... so I should be carefull about my words.

A: ah.. yes.. but he never told me about his parents.

Da: His parents are no more....

A: What!!!

I thought may be there is any family problems between them.. never thought they are .....😑, how could he live without themm... I can't even think.

I stood up from my seat and went to my room. I saw him sitting near the pool. I went to him, sat near him on couch...

We both were scilent...

Jai's Pov

Hearing about my parents made my mood off. I wanted to be alone. After sometime she came near me. Its clear from her face that now she knew I am an orphan. But I  dont want any sympathy from anyone. I hate that.

But I dont know why I am feeling a connection with her. I wanted to say about my past to her... how an angry boy became scilent.. how this cruel person became Mr. Flirt......