Part 11

Next morning.

Jai's Pov:

I got up in morning, getting ready for college. Yes, my first day at college. Dont know whats going to happen.

I came down for breakfast. Ms. Pagal is already there, arranging the table.
I came near to her. I thought she will start her blabbering now and show me a face. But she didnt, instead she smiled at me and went to kutchen.

What the hell... why she is so cool today....🤔. Trying to be Ms.Perfect... no way... I know what to do...

We sat for breakfast, she sat  near me. I knowingly hit her leg...

J: oh sorry....

A: No no Jai.. its okay...

What!!!! She called me Jai😨😨😨. What happened to her.  I should try more.

J: Anu, pass that vegetable curry please..

A: hmm..

She passed and  I hit her hand with my shoulder, making the curry spill on her dress... Now look how she becomes Angry Bird😜...

Dadi: Jai.. wht did you do...

J: Sorry dadi... it was a mistake... sorry

A: Its okay Jai.. let me change it...

J:😵😵 why she is soo cool today😧...

Anu's Pov

I came up for a dress change. I was not at all angry with him. I dont know why, after hearing his story, I feel do bad for him.... In this younge age, what all did he suffered... I cant make him suffer more...

I came down after change. I saw Jai  glaring at me in anger... but i didnt do anything...

Dadi: Anu.. you can go with Jai as you both are in same college..

A: same college??😳...

Dadi: Same courese too...

I looked at Jai in surprise... but he was still angry. He left the place asking me to come along.
He started his bike. I was very happy as I like bike ride very muchh😻😻😻.

I gently sat on the back seat, not touching him😬.

We start the ride. But he was behaving weird. Sudden breaks and humps... oh god😰

Jai's Pov

I wanted to irritate her... So I used sudden breaks in every humps. But she... she was still cool.. it made me mad. I stopped the bike in the road.

A: What happened Jai..?

J:  Get down...

She got down... me too.

J: What did you think of yourself...?

A: Jai..

J: Jai..!! Until last night you was not calling me like that.. then now what happened ... Look.. U dont want any sympathy from anyone.. understand... I want that Angry Bird, Ms. Super Pagal back... if you cant.. I will ... I will throw you out from my house...

She raised her eyebrows in return...

J: What..?

She moved her head in sideways...

A: You are the first man I see to blackmail a girl to start a fight ...Mr.Angry Younge Man...

Saying this she burst out of laughing.
I was a little bit happy seeing her smile... but I dont express it..

J: Now get in...

Anu's Pov

He started the bike, I sat in backseat.
This man is seriously making me mad...

But he was right... sympathy gives nothing that sadness. I want to make him happy... if my stupid anger gives you happiness.. then I will be your Angry Bird...🙂