Part 29

The next day before the sun woke the city up, Jai left to somewhere.... he took his bike and flew with high speed. He stopped infront of a big flat. And ran to the lift, eagerly waiting inside it to get to the 11th floor.
The lift opened and he rushed to room no 102.

The door was kept open... he rushed inside....

Rana...!!!

He called, looking a figure standing in the balcony, facing his back towards him.

I need your help.....

Rana, a man who wish to become a crime detective, also work harding for that,  is Jai's cousin brother.  He called him last night and asked to meet urgently. Jai said what all things happend last evenging...

J: I searched for her all over the town... but I found her nowhere... I hope she is fine... Rana.. please.. please help me to find her out...

Jai's phone rang... it showed "Geetha". He was not in a mood to talk so he cut the call.

R: Are you sure she is not in any of your friends' house..?

J: No Rana.. she wont go like that.. first thing she dont know the place at all.. second thing.. she wont leave me like that... I know..
And Rana.. notice the circumstances..  she was not at all  angry at me last day..  truly saying she was very happy... then why would she leave...

The phone rang again from the same number. He again cancelled the call.

R: That means..its purely a kidnapping case... Jai, did she had any enemies..?

Jai's heart ached hearing the word kidnapp. Who could harm her.. she was very innocent soul..

J: Actually... one month back.. during our semister break, we had clash with that Rathore... but they are behind bars now.. I checked and confirmed it...

R: Its not that Rathore.. he is not a jerk to kidnapp her.. this is someone else..

Jai's phone was again ringing.

R:who is that Jai.. calling you for a long time..

J: Its Geetha.. one of our classmate.

R: Pick up the phone.. maybe she is calling you for some urgent work...

He nodded and picked up the call.

J: Hello..

G: Where were you Jai.. I tried for so long.. but you didnt picked up..

J: I am busy.. tell whats the matter....

G: Actually... I was feeling very bored.. so thought to go out.. will you join me...

J: I told you I am busy...!!!

G: please Jai... You also must be feeling bored without that girl... then join me na..

J: Which girl..?

G: Ah.. Anu..

J: How do you know that she is not with me ?

G: ah.. actually.. that.. ah.. when you did'nt pick up my first call, I called her number... then your brother took the phone and said to me that she went to home for some urgent work and left the phone at here...

J: hm.. ok...

G: So you are coming with me,is it..?

J:HOW MANY TIMES SHOULD I TELL YOU THAT I  AM BUSY...!!!

He cut the call saying that...

Rana enquired about the girl. He told . He told him about the unsaid clash between Anu and Geetha.

J: Dont think over her Rana.. she is a mad girl.. and she cant do these type of criminal works at all.. leave it...

Rana nodded...