Part 3

It was nearly noon. My stomach was trumbling. I looked at that Mr. Flirt sitting beside me. Oh my God... chatting and smiling... surely will be his another girlfriend. Oh god...

Jai: You fine?

Me: ah.. yes..

The bus stoped. As it was a long trip, it announced a half an hour break.
All went for lunch, leaving me and him alone. I want to go out. But I was afraid...🙁

Jai: hm..... ah.. hungry?

How could he understand that I was hungry...or trying to flirt with me...

Me: ah.. .hm..m

I was stammering, not ready to accept my defeat. But my hunger .. it made me weak...😐

Jai: Actually I am hungry... amm...your face says..you are also. So lets have something...😉 come...

He took me out. I was not that happy being with him...but what to do.. I dont have any other way. We went to a small tea stall. We sat in a corner table. He ordered something. Actually the place was small yet wonderfull.

Jai's Pov

While in bus I saw her sitting even after the bus stopped for lunch break. I understood she was afraid. So took her with me.

She busy in admiring the surrounding and me admiring her 😁. Yes, she looked cute.. not cute ...super cute. I wanted to have a talk with her.

Jai: So...liked the place?

Anu: ah...yes.. its beautiful.

Hai Jai,,...

I heard someone calling my name. I looked back and find my old bestie, Geetha.

Anu's POV

I was about to talk to him, then I found a girl calling him.

Jai; Hi , Geetha how r u?

He stood up and hugged her , which me made my mouth open . Hugging in public... Oh God.. my mind says to slap him now😣. Their talk was 5 min long which seemed 5 hrs for me. Dont know why I felt very anger in seeing him with that girl.

Before lefting she again hugged him. I was fuming. He looked me back after she left.

Jai: What..? Want to hug me...😋🙆

Saying this he opened his arms.

Me: 😵...idiot...hm..

Jai: 🙄.

Jai's Pov

She is not just mad.. she is super pagal...completly mad. Jealous was clearly visible in her eyes and then called me idiot.

Our food came. I was very hungry. Seems she also... poor girl... maybe hunger maybe the reason for her anger.  A gentle smile came in my lips.

Anu's Pov

We finished lunch and moved towards bus. He was just behind me and still staring me. I dont know why...
I looked back and show like this😝😝

Jai:🙄😓

But....

Ahh!!!!

Looking back and walking will make you fall. Dont imagine, me falling and he holding by my waist.
Nothing like that happened. I fall down.

But he..  stupid...he was burst out of laugh😡😡.

Jai's Pov

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!

I was laughing like helll...😂😂
But soon I realised her angry gaze on me.

Oh... God..!! Save me.!!!

I slowly extended my arms. She angrily hold my arms and stood up making me fall.

Now this Ms. Super Pagal is laughing.
😣😡...

Anu's Pov

Me: Hahahahahahah. . Oh God. ...hahah😁😂😅😆

Jai: Oy hello.. Ms. Super Pagal, keep your mouth closed. 

Me: Oh...hahahahaha....

I again started my duplicate laugh, 😁😁😁. He angrily stood up.

Guys ny new cover.....
How is it..   😘😋

Plz vote and comment....