Part 32

Jai was feeding her food...

A: Stop jai.. my stomach is full.. please..

J: No.. you should have it...

He forcefully fed her one more spoon.

"Helloooo"

The door of the room opened suddenly with a huge scream. Rana and titu on his shoulders.

J: bava.. come..

Anu was confused... she never saw him before... yet she gave a smile to him.

R: how are you Anu .. fine ?

She looked at Jai with wide eyes, while he gave a knowing smile. How this stranger knew her name..

A: ah.. I.. I am good..

R: Ook.. Well.. I am..Rana, The qualified private detective cum Jai's cousin brother.

A: Oh.. Hi.. nice meeting you...

Jai: Anu.. he has done the major part in saving you...

Anu looked at him with thankful eyes... she folded her hands to thank him.

R: Arey.. what are doing sis.. its my duty.. my bro was the hell worried for you.. and how could I  say no to him.... never... he loves you soo much...

He said with a playful wink.
She blushed and bent her head with a shy smile. Rana recieved a smack from his brother by the time.

A: However... how you guys found me...

Titu: Yeah.. tell me also...

R: Why not... here goes the flashback....

*******************************

R: Jai... come lets follow her...

J: Who.. Rana..

R: Her.. Geetha...

J: For what...

R: I suspect her.. I think its her who kidnapped Anu..

J: What crap... Rana... please.. dont bother about her.. she is an idiot.. wont kidnap Anu... that too for nothing..

R: Jai.. please.. please understand..
    She is dangerous...

J: Rana.. we are not on the right path...

R: Yes we are... we should follow her before its late..

J: Dey Please... we cant waste time on her.. its been two days... I want her back..

R: Alive??

J: Excuse me...

R: If you want her alive.. please come with me.. I cant assure you she will be alive tommorrow...

J: RANA...!!!

R: Screaming makes nothing.. Geetha is going to kill a girl... I truly suspect its Anu.. I could see hatred on her face whenever you took Anu's name. If its not Anu.. then also.. someone's life is in danger... I cant let that happen...

Jai stood like a statue emotionless... what if he is correct... what if her life is in danger...I cant let anything happen to her... I should save her at any cost..

Jai along with Rana followed Geetha to an old building. They were hiding behind a piller. They saw Geetha giving money to some goons...

G: Look... he is searching for her.. and someone else is with him... before things go more complicated, kill her now itself...

Jai was dumbfolded. He couldnt belive his eyes or ears. He never thought Geetha is such a cruel lady, who can even kill a person. A part of his mind wished that should not be Anu... but another part wanted it to be her..as he is tired without her... Still.. whoever will be that..he should save her at any cost.

The goon and Geetha climbed up the stairs, scilently followed by Jai n Rana. Geetha unlocked a room... it opened wide. It was dark inside.. a girl was tied up... she walked in slowly...

G: You seems too tired my dear friend... what to do... this is your fate... which was invited only by you... who told you snatch my favourate... my property... ? That was the crime you did... Ms.Anu...

"Anu"
The name ecoed in Jai's ears... it was her.. his Anu... yes.. he found her atlast..

G: He is mine... only mine... I wont allow anyone to take him from me.. JAI IS MINE!!!

She scremed it loud enough to hear the whole building. She all did this out of jealousy... how could she.. Jai's blood was boiling... his eyes were throwing fires..

G: And now its time... to say bye to everyone dear... byee....

She took a gun and pointed it her head... she was going to apply the trigger.....

"AAAHHH"

Sry guys for the late update... dont know why.. too lazy these days..😬 spare me...🙏🙏🙏