20

They were walking on the streets and then found a foodstall, they ate their dinner and started their journey back to the station.

A: I am tired...

She said sitting on the bench of the lonely platform. He sat beside her... she kept her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes, while Jai just smiled at her and leaned to her head closing his eyes....

AHHHH!!!!

A sudden scream woke them up. They looked around and find a man running followed by some armed goons.

Jai started to move towards them but she caught her hand in fear. At last he was rounded by the goons. A man , probably the head of the goons, in white dhothi and kurtha came to the center.

Jai understood he cant save the man, so he took his phone and shoot the scene so that they can get evidence against him.

Man : HOW DARE YOU TO SPEAK AGAINST ME IN THE COURT!!! WHAT DID YOU THINK, I WILL BE THROWN IN JAIL AND YOU WILL LEAVE PEACEFULLY... AHHH ?? ITS PRATAP RATHORE, NO ONE... NO ONE CAN TOUCH ME UNDERSTAND....

The man started to cry and beg him. But he didnt cared. He took a long sword from one of the goons.Within a minute the man was killed by them brutally. Afterwards they fired him in the rail itself.

Anu clutched Jai's hand. But unfortunatly one of them caught the duo shooting the video...

Goon : Anna.. look...

Jai heard them.

Pratap : Hey... catch them...

Jai held Anu's hand and started to run through the platform . Th goons were more in number. The couldnt escape easily. One them reached Anu's bag, but Jai kicked him and took the dagger in his hand and threw it to the next nearing one.

They started to run again.. goons were fast . Anu saw a log lying there, she took it and gave to Jai... he threw it to the goons pointing their legs... the log hit few of them and the fell down , causing some other men behind them also fall.

After some time a few men came infront of them... Jai stopped. Anu clutched his hand tightly. One of them came near them. He kicked his abdomen and lifted him to throw to others...

They ran and found a empty bhogi of the train there... goons where far away from them. They entered the bhogi and hidr there. The goons came and searched there, but couldnt find them due to lack of light. They leaved the place...

Anu's breath came back and she leaned to him taking huge breaths.

~

An announcement made Jai open his eyes. He called Anu who was sleeping. She jerked up suddenly in fear.

J: Anu.. cool, its me..

A: Jai...

She hugged him suddenly, he pated her head.

Announcement for warangal train came to his ears...

J: Anu, come , we should go now.

They woke up and stepped out of the bhogi. They reached near the train and walked towards it. But just then he saw one of the goons that followed them last night, staying there supicuiously. Its sure he was looking for someone..

At a distance he saw another. Jai stopped Anu.

J: Anu, they are still here searching for us..

A: What....

J: Dont panic.. do one thing, take out your shawl and wear it over you head.. try to cover the face with your hands.

She did did as he said. He took out a jacket from his bag and wore it over his T-shirt, along with sunglass and a cap.

J: Anu, walk ahead..  i will be your 4 steps back.

Anu nodded and adjusted her shawl, covering her face and walked ahead. Behind her, Jai walking normally looking to the other side of the goon.

The goon didnt saw them they entered the train. But one of the goons , started to stare at him doubtfully. The train started... Jai was standing at the door step. He peeped through the sunglasses to the man who was staring.

Yes, the man cought him.

Goon: Anna.. there he is...

Jai understood they caught them but  fortunate was with them... the train moved fast ,  Anu too came to the door looking at the goons and Jai waved his hand saying Bye !!!!

Finding Love - Completedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें