#25 You watch Titanic

You watch Titanic

Today was Friday, which meant movie night with your boyfriend, Austin.

"What do you wanna watch?" he asked, looking trough the shelf with movies.

"Titanic!" you shouted from the couch, making him chuckle. He put the CD in the TV and the movie started. He sat down beside you and you cuddled up against him. He kissed your forehead, and both of you concentrated on the movie.

After hours of watching the scene were Rose let Jack fall down into the ocean. You hated this scene because it always made you cry. You took away your tears with the top of your fingers and looked up at Austin. To your surprise, he was also crying.

"Babe, are you crying?" you asked, giggling. He shut his eyes and pretended to scratch his cheeks.

"No" he said and his voice cracked. You smiled because you thought it was adorable that he was crying over a movie.

"Aaww you're so cute" you said and he chuckled. You kissed his wet cheek and continued to watch the movie,smiling because of your cute boyfriend.

****************

Sorry if it was short but it's so frickin hot that all I do is swim, eat ice cream and sweat. But thanks for every cute comment and every vote, means a lot! <3 Love you guys!