Imagine to Allie

Fight

Today was a lazy day, or at least for you. Austin went on a meeting this morning but you could stay in bed because you had a day off. When you got hungry you got up, put on Austin favorite shirt and walking to the kitchen. You open the frigde and take out the milk, but when you close the door the shirt rips and now there is a big whole on the stomach.

"Oh my god" you whisper and put the milk back in the fridge before running up to your bedroom taking of the shirt. The whole looked even bigger from this view and you knew how much Austin loved this shirt because he got it from a fan.

"No, no, no, no!" you say and open your nightstand taking out a needle and some cotton and try to sew it but it only makes it worse. 'But it's only a shirt Allie, calm down' you think and put the shirt down on the bed. You put on a pair on jeans and a jumper before walking down making some breakfast.

About two hours later Austin comes home and gives you a kiss on the cheek. By this time, you forgot the shirt. But when Austin walks towards the bedroom you start to panic. You hear a gasp and you walk to the bedroom.

"What have you done Allie?! This was my favorite shirt" he says angry.

"I-I'm sorry Austin, it was an accident" you say and look down. He sighs before walking to the bathroom and locking the door. You bite your lips, feeling extra guilty because now Austin doesn't want to talk to you. Suddenly you get an idea. You take a pen and some paper before starting to write small notes like "I love you" and "Do you still like me (yes) or (no)?" and push them under the bathroom door. You hear someone sitting down on the floor, so you push the pen under the door also. Soon the note "Do you still like me?" comes back and the "(no)" is ringed in. You write a sad face on a note and push it under the door. Soon you hear a chuckle and the door opens. 

"Babe, I love you" Austin says and kiss you on the lips letting you know that you're forgiven.

This imagine was to ALLIE!!!!!