#24 Your child doesn't recognize him Part 2

Your child doesn't recognize him PART 2

Austin was silent the whole ride home, even if you tried to talk to him. When you arrived home he just walked inside leaving you and Wilma in the car. You sigh and pick up Wilma carrying her inside. When you walk inside the house you can't see Austin so you go to the baby room and put Wilma to play in her bed. After that you start searching after Austin. After some minutes of searching you find him in the bedroom, laying on the bed crying.

"Baby" you say and lay down beside him, cuddling against him. He has his back towards you so you kind of just hug him and kiss his neck.

"She does remember you, okay? Give her some time baby" you say and he turns towards you.

"You think so?" he say, looking at you with red eyes. You smile and nod before kissing his lips.

"I love you Y/N, thank you for staying even if I'm not always there for you" he says and you take away his tears with your thumb.

"I'll always be here, and I and Wilma love you too" you say and kiss his lips again. He kisses you back and soon both of you are making out. Just when you're about to take Austin's shirt of you hear baby cries. You sigh and start getting up but Austin stops you.

"Let me try" he says and you nod. Austin walk out from the room while you lay down on the bed. Minutes after the baby cries stops and you get up, walking towards Wilma's room. When you look inside you see Wilma fast asleep in Austin's arms. Austin sees you and smiles.

"She did recognize me, she said daddy" he says and you swear that you can see one tears slipping out from his eye.

"Told you" you say and kiss his cheek before stepping back, watching your two babies being adorable.

****************************

So happy that you guys wanted a part 2 bc I wanted to know how it ended! <3