Imagine to Cheyenne

-First kiss

"Babe, come in the water!" Austin shout and you shook your head. "It's cold!" you shout back and you lay back on your stomach. You and Austin only dated 2 weeks and still no "first kiss". You like Austin really much and you think that he can be the one. Suddenly you feel cold water dripping on your back and you scream when you feel a pair of cold arms lifting you up. "You are coming in the water even if you like it or not Cheyenne". "Nooooo!!" you scream and try to get out from his grip but no, he is to strong. Then he throw you in the water. It's really cold and you gasp when you comes to the surface. You look angry at Austin but you can't stay "mad" at him. He comes really close. You glance on his body, oh god, he is sexy. "Sorry baby, but i wanted you here with me" he say and you giggle. "You're forgiven" His hand put some of your hair behind your ear. He look in your eyes, then your lips and then your eyes again. He come closer and closer. You close your eyes and feel his warm lips on your lips. You put your arms around his neck and his arms are around you, pulling you close. You forget about everything, it's only you and Austin. When you pull away you smile and Austin does too. "I've wanted to do that for a long time" he say. "Then do it again" you say and he kiss you again.

This imagine was to mahoneluv, hope you like it! :D

~ami~